Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Can I extract emails from sales navigator? linkedin

Coveren

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I currently have access to Sales Navigator on LinkedIn, and my objective is to extract emails from every profile I come across. I have come across some services that offer email extraction, but they are paid and quite expensive, offering only around 1000 emails per month.

I'm wondering if there are any free tools or services available that can assist me in this process. Ideally, I'm looking to extract at least 100,000 leads from LinkedIn, or even an unlimited number if possible. I would greatly appreciate any guidance or assistance on this matter.

Buggyro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I suggest giving Phantombuster.com a go.

Plaineg

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I currently have access to Sales Navigator on LinkedIn, and my objective is to extract emails from every profile I come across. I have come across some services that offer email extraction, but they are paid and quite expensive, offering only around 1000 emails per month.

I'm wondering if there are any free tools or services available that can assist me in this process. Ideally, I'm looking to extract at least 100,000 leads from LinkedIn, or even an unlimited number if possible. I would greatly appreciate any guidance or assistance on this matter.
I've experimented with it and found it to be impressive. However, the drawback is that I could only access five free emails by using Sales Navigator and Phantombuster. I currently have a CSV file from Phantombuster containing names and Sales Navigator profile links obtained from LinkedIn Sales Navigator search. Is it practical to convert these links into LinkedIn profile links from LinkedIn Sales Navigator profile links? My goal is to acquire the email addresses for each profile.

I attempted to use Phantombuster with regular LinkedIn search, but the outcomes were limited to approximately 700 profiles. On the other hand, Sales Navigator provides around 2500 results, although it does not include email addresses.

I require assistance in locating email addresses.

Perontos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've experimented with it and found it to be impressive. However, the drawback is that I could only access five free emails by using Sales Navigator and Phantombuster. I currently have a CSV file from Phantombuster containing names and Sales Navigator profile links obtained from LinkedIn Sales Navigator search. Is it practical to convert these links into LinkedIn profile links from LinkedIn Sales Navigator profile links? My goal is to acquire the email addresses for each profile.

I attempted to use Phantombuster with regular LinkedIn search, but the outcomes were limited to approximately 700 profiles. On the other hand, Sales Navigator provides around 2500 results, although it does not include email addresses.

There is no software available for free that offers similar functionality. I have personally used Linkgrow, which enabled me to acquire over 50,000 leads within a span of two days. These leads were specifically targeted based on keywords and location. Additionally, it is important to note that the usage of proxies and an API is also necessary in this process.

Grantha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
There is no software available for free that offers similar functionality. I have personally used Linkgrow, which enabled me to acquire over 50,000 leads within a span of two days. These leads were specifically targeted based on keywords and location. Additionally, it is important to note that the usage of proxies and an API is also necessary in this process.
  • Is it necessary for the proxy to originate from the specific location where you intend to gather contact information from the companies?
  • What is the significance or requirement of having an API?

Idoligna

Reaction score
I have the ability to extract email addresses from LinkedIn if it is necessary.

XoInlove

Reaction score

Is it necessary to have Sales Nav? Can't you use a bot to extract information directly from the browser and employ a proxy?

Pellico

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have the ability to extract email addresses from LinkedIn if it is necessary.
Do you extract phone numbers and LinkedIn profiles in order to automate connections or follow requests through a bot?

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you extract phone numbers and LinkedIn profiles in order to automate connections or follow requests through a bot?
If phone numbers are provided, along with verified emails, please also include the profile link.

Topicie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If phone numbers are provided, along with verified emails, please also include the profile link.
Is there a bot available that can automatically follow profiles if I provide the profile information in a CSV file or similar format? Are you aware of any such bot? I'm looking for a solution where I don't have to manually follow each profile personly by clicking on their links.

Top Bottom