Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

BTC falls to $15,000! What`s next?

Captaintis

Reaction score
It's time to buy. guys!
I'll buy between $10,000 and $15,000 to hold for the long term.

This is advice about money!

Jecterra

Reaction score
I vote it will fall below 12k :D

ForumChell

Reaction score
I think im gonna buy at 12k, if it gets to 10 im BUYING IT ALL lol

Ceutall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If it reaches 8k im gonna pimp my wife and get as much btc as possible.

Kobelli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If it reaches 8k im gonna pimp my wife and get as much btc as possible.
When it gets to US$8,000, it will stay there for years. In fact, it will stay in the US$8,000 range for decades. Then, a new type of technology will come along, and blockchain and Bitcoin will be forgotten, even though they will still be around.

Newsha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
When it gets to US$8,000, it will stay there for years. In fact, it will stay in the US$8,000 range for decades. Then, a new type of technology will come along, and blockchain and Bitcoin will be forgotten, even though they will still be around.
It makes sense, since their plan for the new world order is coming true. So they won't let a money system without a central bank last forever because they want to be in charge.

StartAce

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
While some people may disagree, others see potential for profit in the current market. One interesting idea is the concept of Bitcoin remaining at a stable price of $8k and functioning like a stablecoin, while other cryptocurrencies experience high levels of volatility. However, it is important to thoroughly research and evaluate investment decisions before making any investments.

Bitsubio

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Despite initially considering taking advantage of the recent market drop to invest in Bitcoin, I have decided against it due to the magnitude of the current situation. This goes beyond simply seeing a decrease in Bitcoin's value or people losing their savings; it could have broader economic and regulatory implications for the cryptocurrency industry. I am uncertain about what to expect in the coming weeks and how this may affect regulatory plans. This situation has caused me to feel uneasy about the industry's trust and regulation. While I am personally unaffected by the current market situation, I recognize that this is a worrying time for the industry as a whole. In the coming days and weeks, it remains to be seen how serious this situation is, but it is clear that something concerning is happening.

Iamassit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Despite initially considering taking advantage of the recent market drop to invest in Bitcoin, I have decided against it due to the magnitude of the current situation. This goes beyond simply seeing a decrease in Bitcoin's value or people losing their savings; it could have broader economic and regulatory implications for the cryptocurrency industry. I am uncertain about what to expect in the coming weeks and how this may affect regulatory plans. This situation has caused me to feel uneasy about the industry's trust and regulation. While I am personally unaffected by the current market situation, I recognize that this is a worrying time for the industry as a whole. In the coming days and weeks, it remains to be seen how serious this situation is, but it is clear that something concerning is happening.
The occurrence is a standard phenomenon in the cryptocurrency markets.

RocketJr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The situation has resurfaced on the Luna platform, but this time Binance is attempting to prevent a recurrence of the incident. However, their efforts do not appear to be very effective thus far.

Supremsten

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Using cryptocurrency to accept payments may not be the best option, especially during times when the value of cryptocurrencies is low, as it may result in lower income. This can be disappointing for those who rely on cryptocurrencies for their business transactions.

Anita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's possible that cryptocurrencies will stabilize in the coming months. Despite the current economic situation being difficult, things may return to normal soon.

For example, in January/February of this year, there was a significant increase in prices, and the cost of importing a small container from China was $9000. However, after ten months, the same container now costs only $1870. This suggests that there may be fluctuations in prices and that they can eventually normalize over time.

Vegantech

Reaction score
This is advice about money? My Ass !

Cahalfie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It will be 10k or so in a month.

DarthBradley

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Yo im still waiting for 5k :)

Javall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I will buy when it goes down to 2-4k :D

Gwaycomm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The situation at SBF is reminiscent of the Lehman debacle, which is concerning for the industry. The fact that it involves SBF, after years of lobbying politicians and promoting crypto's benefits, and the significant investment by VC funds in FTX, only exacerbates the issue. The collapse has greatly damaged SBF's credibility, as well as the crypto sector's reputation. His previous reputation as a financial expert and advocate for crypto has been tarnished, with negative implications. SBF has gone from being viewed as a financial mastermind to someone who mismanaged billions of dollars of capital, which is not a good look. It is hoped that the industry will not face excessive regulation, but some regulatory response is likely. Whether it will be beneficial or harmful remains to be seen. Ultimately, this development makes it challenging for newcomers to enter the industry for the long term, in my opinion.

Top Bottom