Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Botting and multiple accounts on twitter?

Dingessi

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I would like to seek some advice on how to effectively farm Twitter accounts. My intention is to create and cultivate my own Twitter accounts rather than purchasing them. I would appreciate any tips or insights you can share on how to produce high-quality accounts.
Thank you in advance for your help.

HorrayScoop

Reaction score
To put it in different words, I employ an antidetect browser along with proxies, emails, and phone verification to maintain anonymity online. Specifically, I use the Incogniton browser, Greencloud proxies, Hotmail emails, and Textverified phone verification service.

I handle all these processes manually since my requirements are not extensive. On average, each account costs me approximately $2.50, and there is also a recurring monthly expense for the proxies. Additionally, if I engage in automated activities, there are further costs associated with VPS (Virtual Private Server) and proxies on a monthly basis.

Jecterra

Reaction score
Use 4G proxies to access Twitter.

Tersbyte

Reaction score
Use 4G proxies to access Twitter.
For the past decade, I have consistently relied on data center proxies without encountering any problems.

GotBuzz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I use a free specialized web browser, which goes by the name of Dolphin or something similar. Additionally, I employ a paid service for text verification, opting for the more affordable option to verify my email and Twitter accounts. This method only amounts to less than a dollar per account.

Lessig

Reaction score
I have been engaged in this activity for the past six months, and it has been functioning smoothly. You will require a few essentials:

• Numerous email addresses
  • Five distinct browsers
  • Multiple SIM cards (Alternatively, you can use online paid services to obtain verification codes)
  • Sufficient time to handle and configure settings to ensure your accounts appear authentic
  • Lastly, and most importantly, you will need more than two internet connections. I do not recommend relying on proxies or VPNs.
That's all you need.

Poddyvi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To put it in different words, I employ an antidetect browser along with proxies, emails, and phone verification to maintain anonymity online. Specifically, I use the Incogniton browser, Greencloud proxies, Hotmail emails, and Textverified phone verification service.

I handle all these processes manually since my requirements are not extensive. On average, each account costs me approximately $2.50, and there is also a recurring monthly expense for the proxies. Additionally, if I engage in automated activities, there are further costs associated with VPS (Virtual Private Server) and proxies on a monthly basis.
Sure, I appreciate the advice.

Cookenso

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have been engaged in this activity for the past six months, and it has been functioning smoothly. You will require a few essentials:

• Numerous email addresses
  • Five distinct browsers
  • Multiple SIM cards (Alternatively, you can use online paid services to obtain verification codes)
  • Sufficient time to handle and configure settings to ensure your accounts appear authentic
  • Lastly, and most importantly, you will need more than two internet connections. I do not recommend relying on proxies or VPNs.
That's all you need.

Is it advisable to have more than two internet connections? Additionally, if we don't use a proxy, we can only create an account from our own country. I intend to create an account using a USA IP address.

Top Bottom