Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Blog Blogs will soon become extinct due to AI?

BomberFestive

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This is not another article claiming that AI will kill SEO, but it is becoming increasingly clear that AI will have a significant impact on blogging, regardless of whether search engines become obsolete or not.

As someone who has been building an authority site with a focus on high-quality human-written content, I initially believed that using AI software to write articles was a subpar solution. I searched for the best article writers and hired two professionals who were experts in my niche. Their prices reflected their status as the best in the field.

However, as I reached the 80-article mark, I began to realize that more and more people were using AI software to write their articles. I decided to try writing an article using AI software for the first time, and to my surprise, the quality of the article was almost as good as what I was paying top dollar for from legitimate experts.

Perhaps the ease with which AI software can mimic writing styles varies based on the technicality of the niche, but if you believe that AI-written content won't soon be able to compete with your human-written content, you may be in for a rude awakening.

Furthermore, as more bloggers turn to AI software to write their content, the value of human-written content online will inevitably decrease. If you don't recognize this fact, you're being ignorant, just as I was until a few hours ago.

Josefribetr

Reaction score
It's another iteration of the "Adapt or Perish" concept, where success in posting valuable content now depends on conducting thorough research and leveraging AI technology to achieve optimal results. The same principle applies to numerous other professions and industries.

Shirleyflag

Reaction score
In order to thrive, writers will now need to combine their own expertise with the utilization of CPT (Conversational AI language models).

LoganG

Reaction score
A few months ago, I humbled myself and let go of my previous belief in the superiority of exclusively handcrafted content. I swiftly adjusted my approach and now embrace the use of AI to assist my writers in creating content. It's time to ride the wave and stay ahead of the competition, who are leveraging AI-powered content production to their advantage. Failure to do so may result in being overshadowed by others in the field.

Neula

Reaction score
A few months ago, I humbled myself and let go of my previous belief in the superiority of exclusively handcrafted content. I swiftly adjusted my approach and now embrace the use of AI to assist my writers in creating content. It's time to ride the wave and stay ahead of the competition, who are leveraging AI-powered content production to their advantage. Failure to do so may result in being overshadowed by others in the field.

Embracing the integration of AI-generated content may provide temporary benefits. However, it is inevitable that readers will eventually recognize the possibility of bypassing intermediaries and directly engaging with chatbots or similar technologies.

Mamba

Reaction score
Embracing the integration of AI-generated content may provide temporary benefits. However, it is inevitable that readers will eventually recognize the possibility of bypassing intermediaries and directly engaging with chatbots or similar technologies.
I completely concur with your viewpoint. Ultimately, chatbots require a source from which to gather knowledge, and more often than not, they rely on information obtained from Google's top search results pages.

Top Bottom