Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Blog Blogging requires passion to succeed.

Bourgis

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This email newsletter is authored by Emily Dyson from theemilydyson.com.

Blogging is undoubtedly challenging, and I won't sugarcoat that fact. Staying motivated and consistently producing quality content is no easy feat. However, do you know what makes the journey even more difficult? Writing about a topic that doesn't interest or inspire you.

I know this might seem obvious, but many bloggers get caught up in following the latest trends and end up creating content they don't care about. The result is evident: lackluster, half-hearted content that fails to engage readers.

It's tempting to write about topics that you know will bring in revenue, but that's not sustainable for most people. If you want to succeed in the long run, you need to love what you write about. It may sound cheesy, but it's the truth.

Writing about something that bores you will inevitably lead to burnout and a lack of motivation to continue. That's not worth sacrificing your time and energy for. Therefore, my challenge to you is to find a topic that interests you and stick with it.

Trust me, when you're passionate about your subject matter, the rest of your blogging journey becomes more manageable. As always, I hope this advice helps!

StretchGoo

Reaction score
The crucial aspect is to write about a topic that genuinely interests you. Often, people pursue a "niche" solely for its potential profitability, without having any personal interest in it.

GuiltyMellow

Reaction score
If you are not personally interested in a profitable niche, you have the option to hire someone else to write content for it, correct?

StretchGoo

Reaction score
That's true whenever you choose a blogging career always pick the niche in which you are interested, not the niche which has more profitability or low competition. Because your interest will keep you motivated.

You can always find low-competition keywords in every niche, just you need to put some effort to find them.

And I learn this from ODproduction (Not affiliated with him).

HaloRealist

Reaction score
I completely understand and agree with your experience.

I also attempted blogging myself, focusing on topics such as side hustle ideas and software reviews. However, I soon realized that my motivation dwindled because my sole intention was to generate income through affiliate links.

It is important to note that if your passion lies in a niche that is not inherently profitable, it may take a significant amount of time before you start seeing financial returns.

NapalmSci

Reaction score
This passionate mindset often leads to frustration because not all topics have a high likelihood of ranking well in search results.

I know someone who had a tremendous passion for philosophical subjects. While it's true that he could have created a remarkable philosophy magazine, the chances of surpassing the numerous existing philosophy publications were incredibly slim, approximately 0.1%. These odds exist, but I am not inclined to discourage taking risks.

Adhering to SEO principles can be a challenging task. If you lack a solid foundation in SEO, it's better to pursue what you are truly passionate about without focusing on search engine optimization.

I suggested to him that he write about fortune-tellers, which might not have been as exciting or profound. However, there was a significant untapped niche in that area at the time when I offered my advice.

In the end, he chose to engage in activities he was passionate about behind the scenes.

Regardless of whether you are passionate or not, without a disciplined sense of duty, SEO may not be the right fit for you.

SalmonFranc

Reaction score
Without discipline, one may find it challenging to succeed in any endeavor or pursuit.

Chikna

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you have only one blog that you consider your personal pride and joy, then point holds true to some extent. However, I have clients who own multiple websites, more than ten in fact, and they choose to outsource the content creation and have minimal involvement with their sites.

Ultimately, different approaches work for different people, depending on their preferences and circumstances.

Top Bottom