Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Blogging Niche Site Goal to PASSIVE $1/k a month - In process

GOALS

IdealCert

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

New year, new journey, right? Well, not exactly. I purchased a fresh domain and launched this niche site on November 25th, so it's been a little over a month. I'm slightly ahead of schedule with some content already live on the search engine results page (SERP), even though the site is still in its early stages.

This isn't my first foray into Internet Marketing. I've undertaken various projects in the past, experienced numerous failures, and eventually found success in the well-known dropshipping business with Facebook and Google ads (close to 6 figures). However, I'm now transitioning away from these business models, seeking something more sustainable, and in pursuit of genuine passive income.

THE IDEA

Henceforth, I'll be chronicling the entire journey of my niche site, with the hope that it can serve as both a helpful guide and a source of inspiration for others to take action! The primary objective is to reach the $1000/month milestone. My monetization strategy involves utilizing Ezoic, affiliate products, and potentially incorporating e-books.

It's essential to note that this niche is subject to seasonality, with lower activity during the winter and a notable spike in mid-summer.

Stay tuned for weekly updates detailing the progress in word counts and insights from Google Search Console.

What I did so far:

Publish 86 posts
Completed the entire website
Strategize keywords for the month of January

How I work
Content creation:

I produce all the content independently. I'm already generating income through freelancing and small businesses, allowing me a considerable amount of free time. My baseline goal is to publish a minimum of 2 articles per day. On days when I'm motivated, I can even publish up to 6 articles in a single day (yes, I'm putting in a lot of effort).

Strategy:

Focusing on low-competition, low-volume keywords with unfavorable SEO search results (including user-generated content, forums, Quora on the first page...). Creating articles around 900 words to target these keywords. Occasionally, I go beyond; some articles are nearly 2000 words, while others are around 700 words.

Keyword Research:

I manually search for keywords, utilizing Google autocomplete queries and KeywordEverywhere, specifically targeting low-volume and low-competition terms. This involves identifying search results with lower quality SERPs, such as user-generated content, forum posts, Quora, Pinterest, on the first page.

I typically plan keywords in advance. Here's an overview of what my keyword tracking sheet looks like:

gjh75.png

January 1 so far :

pkkkkf.png

gh0q.png

Feel free to inquire about any aspect of the journey!

Last edited by a moderator:

IdealCert

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How do you plan to get out of the Google sandbox?
Consistently pushing out content for six months straight might help me gain traction quite effectively. I just need to allow the site to age a bit, considering it's a new domain.

Vegantech

Reaction score
When you plan keywords ahead for the entire month, do you aim to write one article per keyword, or do you attempt to target multiple keywords within a single article?

IdealCert

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
When you plan keywords ahead for the entire month, do you aim to write one article per keyword, or do you attempt to target multiple keywords within a single article?

Yes, I plan keywords for the next two weeks, or sometimes even the entire month. I assign one keyword per article and then interlink articles with related topics.

Vegantech

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know! I’ve spent the last few weeks researching how to interlink a new site, and it seems more time-consuming than high-tech, which suits my current skill set. Do you have any tips or thoughts on how you approach interlinking?

Thanks!

Kurobi

Reaction score
Best of luck! I'm in the same situation.

Top Bottom