Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

LB Blog/Article Contextual Backlink with Do-Follow DR 74 [Method] - EXACTLY HOW TO DO IT! [METHOD]

Kobelli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings,

I am sharing a fresh guide on building backlinks, specifically a website that offers a Do-Follow backlink with a Domain Authority of 74.

The website we will be using is Dailygram.com, which has a DR of 74 and receives 15,000 unique visitors per month.

1.png
This method allows you to generate an unlimited number of content-rich, Do-Follow contextual backlinks to your websites. Be sure to add or bookmark this approach to your backlink list for future reference.

Let's begin...

Step 1: Visit https://dailygram.com/index.php/ to begin.

2.png

Step 2: Register an account on the website.

3.png

Step 2: Provide the necessary information and complete the captcha to sign up for the website.

Step 3: Verify your email address by clicking on the verification link sent to your email.

4.png

3.png

Step 4: Log in to the website and create a new blog post.

6.png

Click on the "Add New Blog" button.

7.png

Write an article or create content, then insert a hyperlink from that content to your desired website.

8.png

Congratulations! You have successfully obtained a contextual Do-Follow backlink with a DR of 74 to your website.

Stay tuned for more link-building guides similar to this one.

Newagen

Reaction score
It appears good, but what is the spam score like?

Marysis

Reaction score
I appreciate you sharing this information, my friend. I'm curious about the actual effectiveness of these backlinks, as there is a common belief that the more difficult it is to acquire a backlink, the more powerful it tends to be.

Top Bottom