Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Best product to sell on Youtube to get 10k$/month? Im good at ranking and I need good product!

Idoligna

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have recently discovered that I am able to successfully rank any video on YouTube. I'm interested in knowing what types of videos perform exceptionally well on the platform.

Currently, my strategy involves ranking product-related videos by focusing on the name of the product. I have found success in getting these videos to appear in the top spot on YouTube's search results. Additionally, I include my affiliate link in the video description to earn commissions. I prioritize high-priced products and ensure fair commission rates. However, I am curious to know if this approach is the most effective based on your experiences.

Given that the process of ranking videos requires investment, I prefer not to engage in trial and error. I would greatly appreciate guidance and insights from experienced people like yourselves. If you were in my position, what approach would you recommend?

Thank you in advance for your expertise and assistance.

ForumChell

Reaction score
In which country do you currently reside? In which country does your intended audience primarily reside?

Cropol

Reaction score
Could you please explain your approach to ranking videos? I believe virtual products, such as software, could be popular on YouTube. While physical products have their merits, creating videos for them is challenging and the profit margin tends to be low.

LocalSk8r

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have recently discovered that I am able to successfully rank any video on YouTube. I'm interested in knowing what types of videos perform exceptionally well on the platform.

Currently, my strategy involves ranking product-related videos by focusing on the name of the product. I have found success in getting these videos to appear in the top spot on YouTube's search results. Additionally, I include my affiliate link in the video description to earn commissions. I prioritize high-priced products and ensure fair commission rates. However, I am curious to know if this approach is the most effective based on your experiences.

Given that the process of ranking videos requires investment, I prefer not to engage in trial and error. I would greatly appreciate guidance and insights from experienced people like yourselves. If you were in my position, what approach would you recommend?

Thank you in advance for your expertise and assistance.
Consider reaching out directly to brands that you believe would be relatively easy to rank in videos. Present them with samples of your past video work and initiate discussions for potential partnerships. Nowadays, many brands are open to collaborations and partnerships.

MessageMister

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Im from Spain and I want to target US
Can you evaluate and rate videos in any category? If so, how long does it take? And if you can, why not consider CPA? It has the potential to generate a substantial income.

PurpleSublime

Reaction score
Do you purchase older YouTube channels to boost your standing for anything overpowered?

Idoligna

Reaction score
Consider reaching out directly to brands that you believe would be relatively easy to rank in videos. Present them with samples of your past video work and initiate discussions for potential partnerships. Nowadays, many brands are open to collaborations and partnerships.

Sure thing! I appreciate it! So, what do you think about promoting high-end products from other companies on YouTube using referral links for good commissions? It would be fantastic if these products have long-lasting appeal. After uploading more content, I've realized I could potentially rank for almost any keyword. However, considering the high cost involved, I need to focus on strategies where a single video can bring in substantial earnings.

Top Bottom