Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Best online course to learn programming basics?

Execusp

Reaction score
I am currently seeking an online course that can teach me the fundamentals of programming, even if it covers just the basics.

Carpords

Reaction score
A few Python courses are available on Udemy.

DayGuru

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
There are some :

The video spans a duration of 2 hours, encompassing all the essential content you require.

XglossyAnn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am currently seeking an online course that can teach me the fundamentals of programming, even if it covers just the basics.
There is an abundance of fantastic tutorials on YouTube and Udemy that cover a wide range of topics related to web development, coding, and programming.

Natela

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Wow, it appears that even Youtube offers numerous free courses presented by credible people. OP, are you unfamiliar with using Google?

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
However, it's important to note that certain video courses may not be appealing to you due to factors like the teacher's accent and other elements. To overcome this, you can adjust the playback speed to 0.7 or any setting that suits your understanding. Instead of dismissing these courses immediately, keep in mind that there are many exceptional teachers who may have accents that you find challenging. So, make an effort to make the most out of any course you come across.

Istsmatt

Reaction score
Discover amazing courses available on Skillshare or Udemy.

Slipoire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider exploring Code Academy, where I personally began my journey when I had no prior knowledge. Although YouTube can be a valuable resource, it may present some challenges for beginners. Udemy offers commendable courses, but it's wise to monitor their pricing, as they frequently fluctuate from high rates to as low as 11.99, typically once a month. Lastly, Pluralsight is a solid option, albeit a bit pricier.

Haner

Reaction score
Give freeCodeCamp a try; it's not only free but also offers a highly comprehensive course.

Mountaili

Reaction score
Most of my skills were acquired through self-learning on platforms like Experexchange and YouTube. I strongly recommend having a clear use case in mind before diving into the learning process. I made the mistake of trying to learn Python without a specific purpose, and despite attempting multiple times, I couldn't grasp it effectively. While I completed courses on classification and built the Iris classifier, I couldn't figure out how to apply it to any practical situation I encountered.

Conversely, learning PHP was a breeze because I had numerous ideas for websites and web applications. Whenever I needed to design a site interacting with a form or a database, learning PHP felt natural since I was actively seeking solutions to real-world problems.

In conclusion, my advice for tonight is to always start with a specific use case when learning new skills to make the learning process more effective and purposeful.

BiggCinco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You can discover courses on Udemy or Tutellus, though I suggest that before diving into a programming language, you familiarize yourself with programming logic. There are helpful videos available on YouTube to aid you in this endeavor.

Lolano

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
There are some :

The video spans a duration of 2 hours, encompassing all the essential content you require.
This particular one is truly excellent. Furthermore, Derek Banas on YouTube provides exceptional tutorials. However, I highly recommend using Udemy to expand your learning further.

Cyveito

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Give freeCodeCamp a try; it's not only free but also offers a highly comprehensive course.
I'd include W3Schools in this list! :D

Supremsten

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Most of my skills were acquired through self-learning on platforms like Experexchange and YouTube. I strongly recommend having a clear use case in mind before diving into the learning process. I made the mistake of trying to learn Python without a specific purpose, and despite attempting multiple times, I couldn't grasp it effectively. While I completed courses on classification and built the Iris classifier, I couldn't figure out how to apply it to any practical situation I encountered.

Conversely, learning PHP was a breeze because I had numerous ideas for websites and web applications. Whenever I needed to design a site interacting with a form or a database, learning PHP felt natural since I was actively seeking solutions to real-world problems.

In conclusion, my advice for tonight is to always start with a specific use case when learning new skills to make the learning process more effective and purposeful.
My learning journey followed a similar path, but I embraced problem-solving diversification by tackling various languages like C#, Python, NodeJS, PHP, Go, and more when faced with the same challenge. As I discovered APIs, everything became much smoother, and my learning curve leveled out. Now, I find it effortless to seamlessly switch between different stacks as needed.

DubyaKentros

Reaction score
Over the years, I've attempted several YouTube courses for coding, but honestly, I find most of them to be quite terrible (LoL). What they lack is the understanding that the foundation of learning any language involves grasping its core concepts and elements, which allows you to code from scratch effectively.

In my personal experience, one of the most valuable methods is to begin with pre-existing code, sourced from places like StackExchange. This approach enables you to reverse engineer specific processes and gain practical knowledge in tackling various tasks. If you're interested, I even created a video sharing my early experiences with learning to code.

NOTE: I must emphasize that I don't consider myself a coder in any capacity. Over the past few years, I've devoted intermittent periods to learning, and from my experience, this statement holds true for me.

While I can manage to assemble things in basic ways, I haven't written any code entirely from scratch. I tend to seek out no-code services or existing software solutions to tackle challenges, which generally helps me achieve my desired outcomes! :)

Nevertheless, I wish you the best in your coding endeavors, dude! :eek:

Glitzer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The person in question has already logged in at FreeCodeCamp and encountered numerous difficulties while trying to enroll, expressing frustration with the process.

DarthBradley

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What type of course are you enthusiastic about? There is a plethora of online courses available; simply conduct a quick search. Additionally, you have the option to join a truck dispatching course from the comfort of your home by filling out a contact form. The cost for this course is $55 per month or a one-time fee of $299 for lifetime support.

SlyGrinder

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you're just getting into programming, a good starting point is Harvard CS50. After that, pick the programming language you want to work with and explore courses online (there are plenty of free options). Remember, the most crucial part of learning programming is diving into your own projects.

Top Bottom