Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Best ideas to land my first Upwork client?

SleekVulture

Reaction score
Greetings,

I recently joined Upwork and Freelancer.com a few days ago and have already submitted proposals for several projects. However, I haven't received any chat invitations from the posters yet. I'm seeking advice from all of you on how I can successfully secure my first few clients on these platforms. Additionally, I've noticed that Upwork appears to be more reliable than freelancer.com, as the latter seems to be plagued with bots and scammers. Any insights or tips you can share would be greatly appreciated.

InformerRappa

Reaction score
Continue with the act of sending intentions.

Gneissm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Continue with the act of sending intentions.
Currently, I'm engaged in this endeavor, and I'll assess whether I can attract some clients. I'll make sure to keep you posted on the progress.

SterWire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings,

I recently joined Upwork and Freelancer.com a few days ago and have already submitted proposals for several projects. However, I haven't received any chat invitations from the posters yet. I'm seeking advice from all of you on how I can successfully secure my first few clients on these platforms. Additionally, I've noticed that Upwork appears to be more reliable than freelancer.com, as the latter seems to be plagued with bots and scammers. Any insights or tips you can share would be greatly appreciated.
What sorts of positions are you seeking employment in? Depending on the job, I could offer you some guidance.

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What types of services do you provide? Offer some affordable tasks to gain a few positive reviews. Once you have accumulated good reviews and a higher score, you'll be able to access higher-paying opportunities.

Stockwi

Reaction score
Acquiring opportunities in the face of intense competition can be exceedingly challenging. One approach to enhance visibility and build trust is to seek reviews through various means.

Top Bottom