Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Beginning of my success story as music producer on youtube!

SovietCheese

Reaction score
I have been involved in creating music for many years, but unfortunately, the YouTube algorithm has not favored me. Despite uploading over 300 videos on my previous channel, I didn't receive much support from the algorithm.

To overcome this setback, I have decided to take a more consistent and proactive approach by uploading music every day for at least a month, or even longer if possible. I am confident in my ability to produce high-quality music quickly.

I want to emphasize that my approach is entirely organic, without resorting to any external panels or artificial means to boost views. I rely solely on YouTube itself and my small but dedicated base of 100-250 active subscribers.

My goal is to gain the favor of the YouTube algorithm so that it promotes my content. Once I achieve that, I may reduce my upload frequency to once a week or once a month. However, if the strategy proves to be exceptionally successful, I might continue uploading frequently, although it can be exhausting and I may not always have the same level of motivation and energy each day.

As of my last update on 2023, here are my current statistics:

• Average monthly earnings: $15
  • Average monthly views: 15,000 - 25,000
  • Average monthly subscribers: 40
Today, 2023, marks the first day of my challenge to upload a song every day. Unfortunately, the YouTube algorithm has not yet blessed me, and the first song I uploaded has received fewer than 150 views.

Poolab

Reaction score
Big success to you!

Vezealls

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Cebeobr

Reaction score
What genre or style of music do you produce? Have you considered creating a compilation or set and uploading it as music suitable for work, relaxation, focus, or any other descriptive term that comes to mind?

Sealoye

Reaction score
What genre or style of music do you produce? Have you considered creating a compilation or set and uploading it as music suitable for work, relaxation, focus, or any other descriptive term that comes to mind?
My plan is to upload an original song every day, with a maximum duration of 2-4 minutes. The music genres I specialize in include eurodance, dreamtrance, handsup/techno, happy hardcore, and some variations of house. Although I am primarily a music producer and not a DJ, I may consider creating sets or mixes in the future. My primary objective is to gain recognition from YouTube's algorithm and be featured in playlists, including both manually curated and automatically generated ones. Ultimately, my goal is to turn music production into a full-time endeavor.

Teenagmi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
My plan is to upload an original song every day, with a maximum duration of 2-4 minutes. The music genres I specialize in include eurodance, dreamtrance, handsup/techno, happy hardcore, and some variations of house. Although I am primarily a music producer and not a DJ, I may consider creating sets or mixes in the future. My primary objective is to gain recognition from YouTube's algorithm and be featured in playlists, including both manually curated and automatically generated ones. Ultimately, my goal is to turn music production into a full-time endeavor.
To clarify, you're suggesting that a longer video with a title like "120 minutes of workout music" has a higher likelihood of ranking well compared to a video titled with a relatively unknown song name.

Dingessi

Reaction score
To clarify, you're suggesting that a longer video with a title like "120 minutes of workout music" has a higher likelihood of ranking well compared to a video titled with a relatively unknown song name.
Understood. So, your focus is on growing an artist's channel rather than establishing a channel solely dedicated to motivational music. You aim to build your reputation as an artist and create a recognizable brand around your music.

BlackDuff

Reaction score
One strategy you could consider is following a similar path to Lil Nas X, who initially built a fan base around memes on Twitter. By leveraging memes that incorporate your own music, you can gradually gain attention and traction. It's a creative approach that can help you establish a dedicated fan base. Best of luck on your journey!

Top Bottom