Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Linkedin [B2B Method Revealed] 60% Conversion on LinkedIn Prospecting

Innisola

Reaction score
[B2B Strategy Unveiled] Achieve a 60% Conversion Rate in LinkedIn Prospecting

Greetings Everyone :)

Drawing from my extensive experience in prospecting high-ticket clients on LinkedIn, I'm eager to share insights gained from the past two years of selling agency services. Recognizing LinkedIn as a highly effective platform for lead generation and sales, it has become a cornerstone for marketers.

In this blog post, I will reveal a strategy to effortlessly identify warm leads on LinkedIn.

Step #1: Consistently publish articles about your service every day. Consider hiring someone to write them on your behalf—I've had positive experiences hiring copywriters on UpWork for $1/100 words.

Step #2: Daily, navigate to the "who’s viewed your profile" link in the "Profile" drop-down on my individual LinkedIn page. Identify and reach out to those who have shown interest in your profile by quickly scanning for additional personal and professional information. Extend an invitation to connect.

This viewer engaged with your profile likely due to an appreciation for your content, indicating an interest in your services as well.

Now, I encourage all of you to contribute to this thread by sharing your insights and experiences in building your brand on social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn.

Let's foster a community where we can support one another!

Chonessah

Reaction score
Appreciate the share. This tactic seems effective, but it requires a premium account to view those who visit your profile.

Heraldonet

Reaction score
Such a straightforward and ingenious idea! Appreciate you sharing it!

Hungswer

Reaction score
I found better success in effortlessly reaching out to easily attainable opportunities through InMail outreach. Additionally, employing Phantombuster to invite connections worked like a charm.

DasRaven

Reaction score
Oh! I appreciate learning that. Regards.

Vinerchco

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing that. I think posting in LinkedIn groups could be a good way to reach more people, get more views, and make more connections.

Thanks!

Captaintis

Reaction score
How does this work if I have a new LinkedIn profile with only a few followers?

Airship

Reaction score
You can also join a few groups related to your field and get more attention from there.

WeirdHello

Reaction score
I've started an agency, and I've noticed how valuable B2B leads can be. Thanks for sharing this. A lead from LinkedIn interested in marketing services is more valuable than one from search or pay-per-click ads. With LinkedIn, you get a lot more information to help you close the deal.

Top Bottom