Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Automating twitter these days?

ThinkWar

Reaction score
What would be the optimal approach for automating the process of gaining Twitter followers? While I would like to create my own follow/unfollow system, the API limits pose a challenge in fully maximizing the potential of the script. Additionally, there is the constraint of the daily follow limit. I would greatly appreciate any input or advice from those who have experience in this area.

Intricul

Reaction score
It's incredibly challenging, my friend... I've been attempting to solve the problem, uncertain whether it's due to the configuration, proxies, or the bot being detected. I'm unable to unravel the mystery.

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What would be the optimal approach for automating the process of gaining Twitter followers? While I would like to create my own follow/unfollow system, the API limits pose a challenge in fully maximizing the potential of the script. Additionally, there is the constraint of the daily follow limit. I would greatly appreciate any input or advice from those who have experience in this area.
Honestly, nobody in this community has much familiarity with or actively engages in Twitter. It's not a useful platform for promoting businesses here.

Jimze

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is it more effective to track people by monitoring the hashtags they employ in their responses on Twitter?

Sporswer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's incredibly challenging, my friend... I've been attempting to solve the problem, uncertain whether it's due to the configuration, proxies, or the bot being detected. I'm unable to unravel the mystery.
The challenge that everyone encounters is related to configuration problems. There isn't a fixed or universal configuration or restriction, but in general, if you proceed gradually and cautiously with a conservative limit, everything should function properly.

BlikiPony

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The challenge that everyone encounters is related to configuration problems. There isn't a fixed or universal configuration or restriction, but in general, if you proceed gradually and cautiously with a conservative limit, everything should function properly.
Nobody has any awareness of that fact, and likewise, nobody havees knowledge regarding the specific type of proxy to use.

Facent

Reaction score
Nobody has any awareness of that fact, and likewise, nobody havees knowledge regarding the specific type of proxy to use.
In fact, 4G proxies have the capability to function effectively.

YauSmug

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Honestly, nobody in this community has much familiarity with or actively engages in Twitter. It's not a useful platform for promoting businesses here.

I'm not sure where you obtained that information. There are active people on Twitter. I have been using the platform since 2016, although I am now exploring other options since Twitter has been poor for me due to the decreased traffic from hashtags.

Despite this, I still receive engagement and gain followers for my tweets. However, converting followers within a safe-for-work (sfw) niche has proven to be extremely challenging, especially compared to my previous experience in monetizing adult content, which was much easier.

Although I will continue to experiment with new ideas on Twitter occasionally, my primary focus now lies on new projects. Twitter has been increasingly irritating, and I have run out of fresh concepts.

Furthermore, acquiring followers is not any different than before for me, as I have been using a custom bot that I developed myself for years. If you are facing bans, it is likely due to overly aggressive settings.

Prelordtr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm not sure where you obtained that information. There are active people on Twitter. I have been using the platform since 2016, although I am now exploring other options since Twitter has been poor for me due to the decreased traffic from hashtags.

Despite this, I still receive engagement and gain followers for my tweets. However, converting followers within a safe-for-work (sfw) niche has proven to be extremely challenging, especially compared to my previous experience in monetizing adult content, which was much easier.

Although I will continue to experiment with new ideas on Twitter occasionally, my primary focus now lies on new projects. Twitter has been increasingly irritating, and I have run out of fresh concepts.

Furthermore, acquiring followers is not any different than before for me, as I have been using a custom bot that I developed myself for years. If you are facing bans, it is likely due to overly aggressive settings.
I have been seeking assistance here, but unfortunately, no one has been able to provide the help I need.

Are you an automated program? Do you use 4G mobile proxies? If that's the case, could you recommend a service you use?

I'm facing issues with my accounts getting suspended or deactivated rapidly.

There are significant opportunities for earning money on platforms like Twitter if you can come up with innovative approaches.

To be honest, I'm interested in pursuing YouTube and Reddit as well.

Talkerlo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
When using 4G mobile proxies for automated actions on Twitter, it is important to ensure that the IP address you switch to is of high quality. Although it can be time-consuming to check the IP's quality each time it is rotated, doing so significantly reduces the risk of being banned due to IP inconsistencies and similar issues.

Lolano

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
When using 4G mobile proxies for automated actions on Twitter, it is important to ensure that the IP address you switch to is of high quality. Although it can be time-consuming to check the IP's quality each time it is rotated, doing so significantly reduces the risk of being banned due to IP inconsistencies and similar issues.
Can you explain further? Does it have automatic rotation? It's a mobile proxy that operates on a 4G network.

YauSleek

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you have any opinions about recruiting a Social Media Manager (SMM)? If you post in the "Hire a Freelancer" category, your request will be efficiently handled, and the assigned task will receive proper attention.

Number1Bad

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The most effective approach to automating the process of acquiring Twitter followers is to proceed gradually and consistently.

Top Bottom