Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Automating browser actions for posting content using a software browser automation studio.

Ivanteli

Reaction score
I have a list of websites where I can automate posting. Here are the sites I have set up for automation:

80 Twitter accounts
5 Reddit accounts
10 Instagram accounts
10 Facebook accounts
40 Facebook groups
30 Pinterest accounts
700 forum accounts
300 blog community sites (like Fark, Digg, Tumblr, etc.)
300 ad websites
10 listing websites
50 bookmarking websites
10 press release sites
8 image-sharing websites
Do you think it's possible to automate posting on all these sites? I want to make one post on each site, then automatically switch to the next, repeating the process every day. The plan is to post, close the window, switch to another site, post again, close the window, and continue this cycle. My goal is to save money on paid ads by using this automated strategy.

What I want to ask is how to make a program run in a loop. I want it to use the first line of a file for the first run, like taking the first username from one file and the first password from another file. After logging in, I want the program to do the same thing again but use the second line of the files, then the third, and so on, until every line has been used. :)

Ivanteli

Reaction score
BAS is the most effective tool I've come across. I've created bots for automating post scheduling on Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram. On Pinterest, you can schedule posts up to 15 days in advance and have a maximum of 100 scheduled posts. Additionally, you can upload up to 100 posts per day to a single account.

I want to know how you can make a program repeat a task, starting with using the first set of data from a text file (like a username from one file and a password from another). Then, after logging in and doing the job, it should do the same process again, but this time use the second set of data, and then the third, and keep going until all the data is used without stopping in between. :)

Peaker

Reaction score
I have a list of websites where I can automate posting. Here are the sites I have set up for automation:

80 Twitter accounts
5 Reddit accounts
10 Instagram accounts
10 Facebook accounts
40 Facebook groups
30 Pinterest accounts
700 forum accounts
300 blog community sites (like Fark, Digg, Tumblr, etc.)
300 ad websites
10 listing websites
50 bookmarking websites
10 press release sites
8 image-sharing websites
Do you think it's possible to automate posting on all these sites? I want to make one post on each site, then automatically switch to the next, repeating the process every day. The plan is to post, close the window, switch to another site, post again, close the window, and continue this cycle. My goal is to save money on paid ads by using this automated strategy.

If your goal is just to post on these forums, BAS can handle it easily, but you'll need to take a lot of steps for each forum because every site will have different IDs, classes, and paths. I've seen more complicated bots built with BAS that work really well without problems. However, it takes a long time to get really good at using BAS.

Wilru

Reaction score
If your goal is just to post on these forums, BAS can handle it easily, but you'll need to take a lot of steps for each forum because every site will have different IDs, classes, and paths. I've seen more complicated bots built with BAS that work really well without problems. However, it takes a long time to get really good at using BAS.

The idea is to automate everything and save money on paid ads. Posting on 2,000 websites automatically would be a huge benefit because it would get tons of free traffic from real people. Even if each post brought only 20 views, that would still mean 40,000 visitors from all 2,000 sites (20 views x 2,000 sites = 40,000 visitors).

If I post on all these sites every day, in different sections, it could bring hundreds of thousands of views daily and make my online presence much bigger. I don’t get why no one has created a tool that automates posting on many websites besides the big ones like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and similar platforms.

Since I don’t know anything about coding, do you think I should hire someone to do this? Where should I find them?

Top Bottom