Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

TikTok Are you saying that even with a USA SIM card, your TikTok videos are getting zero views?

Fishapis

Reaction score
Lately, I encountered a shadowban on my phone and attempted to start fresh with a new account using a USA SIM card.

Here's my approach:

• Conducted a factory reset on my phone
  • Utilized a USA SIM card
  • Created a new TikTok account
  • Engaged in typical user activities, such as following one account daily
  • Uploaded three videos over the course of five days
Despite these efforts, all my videos still garnered zero views.

Any insights into what might be causing this issue?

Slipkin

Reaction score
Here's a December update on anti-spam: TikTok is using some hardware identifiers, which goes against Apple and Google policies.

Chonessah

Reaction score
Here's a December update on anti-spam: TikTok is using some hardware identifiers, which goes against Apple and Google policies.

Any suggestions? I can't keep buying a new phone every time my account gets suspended.

Fishapis

Reaction score

I'm stuck. What do you recommend I do? I just bought another new phone.

Rackpi

Reaction score
I'm stuck. What do you recommend I do? I just bought another new phone.
As a last resort, you could try buying and using pre-made accounts with four proxies.

Felineaudi

Reaction score
I use a new phone after every ban. It works great! :)

Inferner

Reaction score
Lately, I encountered a shadowban on my phone and attempted to start fresh with a new account using a USA SIM card.

Here's my approach:

After a factory reset, did you switch the language, region, and time to US and English? I usually warm up the profile by scrolling a bit and commenting on videos in the same niche for 5-7 days. After that, I post slowly, about one post per day for a week. Recently, I've logged in with profiles I created in my region, and now they have a 99.9% US audience. When I logged in via phone, they sent me a security warning with my real location asking if it was me.

You might be doing something wrong. Are you using an iPhone or Android? I've heard that you need to download a specific TikTok version that's not available on the Google Play Store, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Fishapis

Reaction score
After a factory reset, did you switch the language, region, and time to US and English? I usually warm up the profile by scrolling a bit and commenting on videos in the same niche for 5-7 days. After that, I post slowly, about one post per day for a week. Recently, I've logged in with profiles I created in my region, and now they have a 99.9% US audience. When I logged in via phone, they sent me a security warning with my real location asking if it was me.

You might be doing something wrong. Are you using an iPhone or Android? I've heard that you need to download a specific TikTok version that's not available on the Google Play Store, but I'm not 100% sure about that.
Yes, I did all that and got a US FYP, but still had 0 views. I think the mistake I made was using the same home Wi-Fi network and phone.

I doubt TikTok bans any account connecting from the same Wi-Fi that was shadowbanned before; otherwise, they’d have to ban anyone using an airport Wi-Fi or similar shared network.

My guess is that TikTok accesses phone information they shouldn't have, like the IMEI or Android ID.

Currently, I bought a new phone, put in a US SIM card, and have only used public café Wi-Fi networks. I haven't posted anything for a week, just browsing. Let's see what happens once I post. I plan to upload something from my camera roll next week to see if that gets views.

Cetical

Reaction score
Is it possible to conceal the IMEI and device ID?

Cakevisa

Reaction score
Wait a few days after creating your account. Act like a regular user on TikTok: scroll through videos, like some, drop comments after a day or two, and save a few videos. After a few days, start uploading videos, but limit it to one or two per day. This has been my experience; you can give it a try. I also use a US SIM along with my local WiFi.

Cetical

Reaction score
Consider exploring alternatives to Android. 😄

Inferner

Reaction score
Consider exploring alternatives to Android. 😄

Indeed, I had two Android phones available and purchased a couple of US SIM cards, but they failed to function. I've heard there's a method to alter the device's details so it mimics a US phone, but I'm not very tech-savvy. Besides, you can always find a reasonably priced second-hand iPhone.

Wait a few days after creating your account. Act like a regular user on TikTok: scroll through videos, like some, drop comments after a day or two, and save a few videos. After a few days, start uploading videos, but limit it to one or two per day. This has been my experience; you can give it a try. I also use a US SIM along with my local WiFi.

Absolutely, it takes at least 48 to 72 hours. Avoid uploading a profile picture right away. A useful strategy is to spend this initial period creating 10-15 videos, but save them as drafts instead of posting immediately. Once this warm-up phase is over, you can start publishing your content.

Fricarr

Reaction score

Here's my approach:

The problem lies with the device ID. You need to use App Cloner to duplicate the app and change the device ID within the App Cloner settings.

Top Bottom