Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

D&P Are you also encountering an unforeseen increase in profits from domain parking?

Carpords

Reaction score
Last month, I observed similar sudden surges in earnings. I'm curious if anyone else has also noticed such spikes. Please take a look at the screenshot of my recent domain parking earnings from one of my accounts.

1111.PNG

Heallyon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you still actively involved in domain parking as of 2023? If so, how can I get in touch with you?

Number1Bad

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The parking revenue from 455 domains this year amounts to $6,000. At least this covers the cost of domain registrations, assuming each registration is priced at the usual $10.

SterWire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you still actively involved in domain parking as of 2023? If so, how can I get in touch with you?
My friend, this business of mine has stood strong for more than 11 years, and I firmly believe it is an enterprise that will endure. I express this conviction based on my extensive firsthand experience of navigating through various challenges and fluctuations within this industry.

Talkst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The parking revenue from 455 domains this year amounts to $6,000. At least this covers the cost of domain registrations, assuming each registration is priced at the usual $10.
In the majority of cases, the registration fee is typically recouped within the initial 2-3 months of registering a domain.

WeTNT

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello, could you kindly review your private messages? I'm interested in discussing domain parking with you.

Abjiggar

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Which parking companies do you suggest, and what is the reason for your exclusive partnership with one? Alternatively, do you work with multiple providers? Cheers.

Shoesen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
How do you generate traffic for misspelled domain names like "yutub.com"? I attempted this strategy with around 20-30 domains, but I only earned approximately 10 euros in one year through Sedo parking. It seems that all the popular misspelled names with significant traffic are already registered by others.

Top Bottom