Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

App builder or Upwork/Fiverr sourcing?

Teenagmi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello Community,

I have been considering outsourcing some projects to Upwork, but these are just initial ideas that I would like to implement rapidly. Consequently, I am contemplating whether to invest $2-3k in developing an app that havees robust architecture, well-written code, and scalability from the outset. Alternatively, I am also considering exploring a no-code platform as a starting point.

While I acknowledge that using a no-code platform can lead to high hosting costs and potential migration complications in the future due to the minimal use of traditional coding, there are other concerns as well. One significant concern is reliability. I would have to place my trust in the platform, its uptime, and multiple APIs. Furthermore, there may be numerous scenarios where multiple issues arise simultaneously, and I would have limited control over resolving them compared to being a server admin and code owner.

Considering the cost of $2k+ for a small app, I am inclined to prioritize quality over potential future headaches.

I would greatly appreciate hearing your opinions on this matter.

Crawlerry

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I employ daftpage for my websites; it offers satisfactory features, and with the premium subscription, you have the option to export the code (at an approximate cost of $20). However, I am uncertain if it aligns with what you are seeking.

SeenManiak

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I employ daftpage for my websites; it offers satisfactory features, and with the premium subscription, you have the option to export the code (at an approximate cost of $20). However, I am uncertain if it aligns with what you are seeking.
Thank you. I am searching for a resolution that would allow me to create a membership website with a community of creators, revenue sharing, various payment integrations (including cryptocurrency), and secure media uploading for members.

TreasureCent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you. I am searching for a resolution that would allow me to create a membership website with a community of creators, revenue sharing, various payment integrations (including cryptocurrency), and secure media uploading for members.
If you're considering creating a membership site, it would be more beneficial to opt for WordPress. However, if you prefer the appearance of the base pages from daftpage, you can use that code as a starting point for the actual pages. As for payment options, you can explore coinbase commerce and authorize.net. Regarding revenue sharing, I used to do it through gumroad, but I'm planning to switch soon due to their high fees.

Cantlatz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
BuildFire is a user-friendly "no-coding required" platform designed for creating high-quality iOS and Android mobile apps through do-it-yourself methods.

Canyonsu

Reaction score
You would be more advantageous to enlist the services of a professional for a task of this nature. If you desire a swift resolution, there exists a wide array of prebuilt WordPress sites with membership templates available. In my opinion, low-code tools are most valuable when used to create rapid prototypes or address concise, specific issues. However, in your case, where further customization, multiple payment methods, and potential additional features are required in the future, a tailor-made solution would be more beneficial.

Teenagmi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The problem is that there are very few WordPress plugins that enable revenue sharing in a creator's subscription-based community, similar to OnlyFans. Additionally, if a sudden influx of users starts accessing the database, WordPress would likely encounter rapid issues.

Preciswa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Have you attempted using an anvil?

Hippoon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The problem is that there are very few WordPress plugins that enable revenue sharing in a creator's subscription-based community, similar to OnlyFans. Additionally, if a sudden influx of users starts accessing the database, WordPress would likely encounter rapid issues.
Consider hiring a Django/Node.js developer from a reputable freelancing platform.
If your product/service isn't in a restricted/prohibited niche, leverage Stripe APIs for subscriptions and revenue sharing.
By the way, could you share the industry/niche your product or service is in? If you're comfortable answering, that is.
I'd love to help with this, but unfortunately, I'm pressed for time at the moment and lack the Jr VIP credentials to engage in business.

Teenagmi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider hiring a Django/Node.js developer from a reputable freelancing platform.
If your product/service isn't in a restricted/prohibited niche, leverage Stripe APIs for subscriptions and revenue sharing.
By the way, could you share the industry/niche your product or service is in? If you're comfortable answering, that is.
I'd love to help with this, but unfortunately, I'm pressed for time at the moment and lack the Jr VIP credentials to engage in business.
Yep, that's the plan I'm thinking of.

I found a guy on Upwork who knows a lot about ExpressJS, NestJS, ReactJS, and AWS. He's willing to do the job for $3-4k.

The niche is for adults aged 18 and above, kind of like OnlyFans, but focusing on a specific small group. I might need a backup payment provider in case Stripe decides to block my app because it's got adult content.

PunkMega

Reaction score
Avoid using Stripe for this project. They don't allow adult content. If there's nudity, it breaks their rules, and it's too risky to try to operate without getting caught.

Teenagmi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Avoid using Stripe for this project. They don't allow adult content. If there's nudity, it breaks their rules, and it's too risky to try to operate without getting caught.

Hmm, didn't OnlyFans initially use Stripe when they started?

I'm trying to find out what payment provider they use now and what are the best options for the adult industry. Of course, I'd also consider integrating cryptocurrency payments.

PunkMega

Reaction score
Hmm, didn't OnlyFans initially use Stripe when they started?

I'm trying to find out what payment provider they use now and what are the best options for the adult industry. Of course, I'd also consider integrating cryptocurrency payments.

Stripe now makes a special exception for OnlyFans because they make a lot of money. Also, Stripe's rules were more relaxed in the past.

Dealing with payments for adult content is really challenging. I once helped a client set up a payment gateway with a provider called PayKings. I'm not sure how good their service is now because I lost touch with the client long ago.

The big players in the adult industry payment services are CCPay, Epoch, Instabill, SegPay, and others. They handle payments for many big adult and high-risk businesses like CBD, adult content, nutraceuticals, gambling, and more. But it's very hard to get a merchant account with them.

Getting legitimate payment processing for adult content is tough. It's so tough that BangBros Network decided it was more cost-effective to create their own payment processor, ProBiller, than to use an existing one.

Top Bottom