Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Youtube Any trusted SMM panel?

Missink

Reaction score
I experimented with a few SMM panels, but they failed to deliver on time, and their services experienced significant drops in various aspects (HR views, likes, comments, subs, and follows). I am currently in search of a reliable SMM panel that initiates the delivery of HR views, likes, and comments within the first hour of placing an order. If you have experience with a good SMM panel, please share your insights.

Carpords

Reaction score
The key to achieving the changes you want is through promotion and advertising. That’s the only strategy I use to successfully rank my videos.

Hungswer

Reaction score
Sure, you can achieve monetization, but is it worth it if it harms your channel in the long run?
Using the right panel can prevent significant drops in subscribers and watch hours over a short period. The panel I'm using, NLO, hasn't harmed my channel at all.

Coanetq

Reaction score
NLOSmm by @SpawneR is excellent and my go-to panel. I would recommend against buying subscribers, not just from this channel but in general. His views priced at 3.4/k are fantastic.

Airship

Reaction score
Using the right panel can prevent significant drops in subscribers and watch hours over a short period. The panel I'm using, NLO, hasn't harmed my channel at all.
Inactive subscribers can be detrimental, trust me. My main channel has 15k subscribers from shorts who don't engage with my regular content, causing the channel to stagnate. In contrast, a new channel with 6k active subscribers gets 30k views with the same videos. Never buy subscribers. Using bots isn't worth it unless you're willing to pay exorbitant prices or create your own bot.

Hungswer

Reaction score
Inactive subscribers can be detrimental, trust me. My main channel has 15k subscribers from shorts who don't engage with my regular content, causing the channel to stagnate. In contrast, a new channel with 6k active subscribers gets 30k views with the same videos. Never buy subscribers. Using bots isn't worth it unless you're willing to pay exorbitant prices or create your own bot.
No, you misunderstand. Those subscribers were purchased solely to help get the channel monetized. It's similar to buying a pre-monetized channel. From there, I have to grow it organically, as the initial 1k subscribers were just a means to start earning money from day one.

The subscribers I gain organically will engage with the content, unlike the bought ones who are inactive. I bought them purely to reach monetization faster. Eventually, organic growth is essential for the channel's success.

Captaintis

Reaction score
With a microworker site, you’d be spending around $0.01 to $0.02 to get roughly 300 views per day.

Airship

Reaction score
No, you misunderstand. Those subscribers were purchased solely to help get the channel monetized. It's similar to buying a pre-monetized channel. From there, I have to grow it organically, as the initial 1k subscribers were just a means to start earning money from day one.

The subscribers I gain organically will engage with the content, unlike the bought ones who are inactive. I bought them purely to reach monetization faster. Eventually, organic growth is essential for the channel's success.

Having 1k inactive subscribers can make channel growth more challenging. YouTube views it as a negative signal and will limit the reach of your videos.

If you're looking to monetize your channel, check out my previous thread. You can consistently grow to over 1k subs in just 3 days using shorts—there’s no need to buy subscribers.

Buying watch time isn’t as detrimental, but from experience, it can lead to your videos being suggested to people outside your niche. That’s why I now prefer using my own bot over low-quality SMM views.

Hungswer

Reaction score
Having 1k inactive subscribers can make channel growth more challenging. YouTube views it as a negative signal and will limit the reach of your videos.

If you're looking to monetize your channel, check out my previous thread. You can consistently grow to over 1k subs in just 3 days using shorts—there’s no need to buy subscribers.

Buying watch time isn’t as detrimental, but from experience, it can lead to your videos being suggested to people outside your niche. That’s why I now prefer using my own bot over low-quality SMM views.

Hey, I’m going to send you a DM so we can discuss this privately. I have a few questions about the shorts and the bot.

Coanetq

Reaction score
As some have suggested, YTBot is a reliable panel. You won’t get scammed by them like with other services.

GrinderTao

Reaction score
ytbot stands out as one of the best options, while many others appear rather questionable. If you have inquiries about any specific panel, feel free to ask, and I'll share my experiences.

Here's a quick rundown:

• ytbot: Decent, seems custom-made, excellent for YouTube.
  • smmraja: Reasonably priced, offers a variety of services.
  • SMMnet: Significantly pricier without apparent justification.
  • trendyigpanel: Unpleasant experience.
  • chubby: Appears promising with numerous options, although there's some sifting through unnecessary features.
  • justanotherpanel: Had a bad reputation but is reportedly improving.
  • bulkfollows: Faced issues with a prolonged "vacation" by the owner, causing customer dissatisfaction until a moderator intervened.
Feel free to mention any, and I'll provide more details.

Does anyone know if spending enough money on YT-Bot to get 1 million views in a day would make the video appear on the trending page?

Poolab

Reaction score
JAP suits my needs. While there are occasional shortages, they handle restocking efficiently

Piluen

Reaction score
Check out NLOSMM.com – they’ve been the best service I’ve found. They helped me get my channel eligible for monetization by boosting my watch time.

"Is he a distributor? His platform offers a wide array of impressive services, ranging from affordable to high-end options. However, this is my first time coming across it.

Hungswer

Reaction score
"Is he a distributor? His platform offers a wide array of impressive services, ranging from affordable to high-end options. However, this is my first time coming across it.

"Over a month ago, someone mentioned that he was promoting his services on BHW. I don’t have much more info, but his services did help me get my channel monetized.

Heraldonet

Reaction score
Check out Prostsmm.com, it's top-notch.

Enuentis

Reaction score
"Take a look at the BHW Marketplace; all the providers there are reliable."

Paychal

Reaction score
Check out NLOSMM.com – they’ve been the best service I’ve found. They helped me get my channel eligible for monetization by boosting my watch time.

Take a look at this:

image 1.webp

Top Bottom