Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Any strategies how to rank pinterest?

DonaldMaid

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is the most effective strategy for ranking on Pinterest?

In terms of maximizing benefits, should I focus on ranking Pinterest posts within the platform itself or on Google search results?

When it comes to achieving high rankings on Pinterest, what factors are the most important? Is it primarily the quality of the content or the level of user engagement?

Thank you for your assistance.

DreamyContent

Reaction score
Additionally intrigued, I believe that the primary source of traffic is Pinterest itself.

Piluen

Reaction score
Additionally intrigued, I believe that the primary source of traffic is Pinterest itself.
What are the crucial factors for achieving a high ranking on Pinterest?

Galowear

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To achieve a higher ranking on Pinterest, you need to understand the algorithm and the factors that determine rankings. The more engagement and credibility your account havees, the faster you will rank. Here's my strategy: First, create an account. Then, employ the follow and unfollow method and engage with others by communicating, liking, and sharing their content. You can use either another account or the one you created for this purpose. Additionally, consider creating a board dedicated to sharing content, which you can name as you please.

The next step involves attempting to join boards within your niche that have a large number of followers.

On your own Pinterest page, ensure that everything is appropriately labeled with relevant keywords, including both your boards and the person pins within each board. Taking it a step further, you should also focus on building backlinks to your boards and pins, with a particular emphasis on acquiring social signals.

I hope these suggestions prove helpful to you.

Lolano

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To achieve a higher ranking on Pinterest, you need to understand the algorithm and the factors that determine rankings. The more engagement and credibility your account havees, the faster you will rank. Here's my strategy: First, create an account. Then, employ the follow and unfollow method and engage with others by communicating, liking, and sharing their content. You can use either another account or the one you created for this purpose. Additionally, consider creating a board dedicated to sharing content, which you can name as you please.

The next step involves attempting to join boards within your niche that have a large number of followers.

On your own Pinterest page, ensure that everything is appropriately labeled with relevant keywords, including both your boards and the person pins within each board. Taking it a step further, you should also focus on building backlinks to your boards and pins, with a particular emphasis on acquiring social signals.

I hope these suggestions prove helpful to you.
Creating backlinks can improve your Google ranking. I'm somewhat familiar with this concept. However, when you mention social signals, are you referring to actions like repins, comments, and followers?

RollPaper

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Creating backlinks can improve your Google ranking. I'm somewhat familiar with this concept. However, when you mention social signals, are you referring to actions like repins, comments, and followers?
Indeed, the website does achieve a ranking on Google. It also responds positively to your inquiry. However, it is crucial for you to actively participate rather than solely relying on social signals. You should engage by repinning, commenting, and using the follow and unfollow technique. Additionally, it's important to initiate conversations by sending messages and interacting with others. Take the time to examine their boards and determine if they are part of larger boards. Remember, this platform functions as a community where contributing value is essential in order to receive it. Once you dedicate effort to these activities, the process becomes much smoother.

Coanetq

Reaction score
Indeed, the website does achieve a ranking on Google. It also responds positively to your inquiry. However, it is crucial for you to actively participate rather than solely relying on social signals. You should engage by repinning, commenting, and using the follow and unfollow technique. Additionally, it's important to initiate conversations by sending messages and interacting with others. Take the time to examine their boards and determine if they are part of larger boards. Remember, this platform functions as a community where contributing value is essential in order to receive it. Once you dedicate effort to these activities, the process becomes much smoother.
Utilizing automated responses with the Bot in control will prove ineffective when attempting to communicate with them. As a result, the process will become laborious and entirely reliant on manual efforts.

SosaHelpful

Reaction score
Utilizing automated responses with the Bot in control will prove ineffective when attempting to communicate with them. As a result, the process will become laborious and entirely reliant on manual efforts.
Indeed, using the manual approach can be quite time-consuming. However, if you have the resources, you can consider outsourcing the task to someone else. The feasibility of this option depends on your financial capabilities. Personally, I am currently using the bot method, although it hasn't proven to be particularly effective. While Twitter is suitable for using bots, Pinterest doesn't get favorable results based on my personal experience.

FinestNyc

Reaction score
Indeed, using the manual approach can be quite time-consuming. However, if you have the resources, you can consider outsourcing the task to someone else. The feasibility of this option depends on your financial capabilities. Personally, I am currently using the bot method, although it hasn't proven to be particularly effective. While Twitter is suitable for using bots, Pinterest doesn't get favorable results based on my personal experience.
Understood, thank you. However, is the Twitter Bot Method effective for you?

Shadesside

Reaction score
Although certain people may not upload a significant amount of content on Pinterest, their rapid growth can still be attributed to their active participation and engagement with posts.

Top Bottom