Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

AFFORDABLE Creative Graphic Design Service To Skyrocket Your Brand - Logo, Banner, Infographic, Sale thread, and many more Started From 10$

crea8ivesolution

Reaction score
lll.jpg

PM Me for more Portfolio As per your requirement

Email: [email protected]

If you have any questions you can also add me on Skype. My skype id is above.

PowerFist

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This graphic design service has undergone testing by the marketplace moderation team to ensure compliance with marketplace standards. However, satisfaction with the received graphics is not guaranteed. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own research on the seller and verify if the design aligns with their requirements.

Service Information:
  • The graphic design submitted for review met the specified requirements.
  • Verification was performed to confirm that the design was not plagiarized.
  • Minimal to no errors were identified in the graphic design, such as typos.
Information for Buyers:

• Service Quality: Expect the quality of the product or service to meet or exceed your expectations. Report any significant drops in quality through the report button.
  • Disputes: In case of non-receipt or a dispute about the advertised product or service, buyers are allowed to request a refund through the shit list process, irrespective of a "no refunds" policy.
  • Review Copies: Refrain from requesting trials or review copies if not offered by the seller, in adherence to marketplace rules. Violations may result in post removal and further action.

crea8ivesolution

Reaction score
Thank you
For Approve My Thread

Review Copies Available
PM ME

DarthCanyons

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello, could you kindly provide me with some samples? Thank you.

Shoesen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm interested in obtaining a review copy.

AstaBoard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Count me in for a review.

Jecterra

Reaction score
Could I please request a review copy for a landing page?

DevWolfie

Reaction score
I'm looking for an infographic design. Is there any available discount?

KingDoom

Reaction score
Review:

Service
I received a review copy for this design service, specifically a logo design. The turnaround time (TAT) was swift, and communication with the seller was professional.

Design
Initially, I was presented with two logo designs for selection and potential modifications. Unfortunately, neither design appealed to me. Providing additional details prompted the seller to generate another set of two designs, which still fell short of my expectations. To expedite the process, I chose the better option from the second batch. However, it seemed that all the logos were hastily created, possibly resembling existing designs found online. I sensed a lack of dedicated time in the design process, though it's acknowledged that this was a review copy.

Final Words
Exercise caution when considering this service. Initially presented as a free review copy, the situation took a turn when I selected a design. The seller stated that no source files would be provided until the service fee was paid. This raised concerns for me, and I declined payment as the design was only satisfactory, not exceptional. The seller later made an exception, offering the original source file, but by then, the negative impression had already set in. Prospective buyers are advised to clarify all aspects of the service with the seller to avoid potential post-work charges without prior notice.​

Newsha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Review:

I received a complimentary review copy from the original poster. Initially, the OP sent me two design samples that I wasn't satisfied with. However, after a prompt revision, the OP sent me another set, and I ultimately found one that I liked.

Thanks.​

crea8ivesolution

Reaction score
Review:

I received a complimentary review copy from the original poster. Initially, the OP sent me two design samples that I wasn't satisfied with. However, after a prompt revision, the OP sent me another set, and I ultimately found one that I liked.

Thanks.​
THANK YOU FOR YOUR REVIEW. I CONSISTENTLY DELIVER CREATIVE DESIGNS TO SATISFY MY CUSTOMERS. WE ARE OFFERING FREE REVIEW COPIES FOR LOGO DESIGN TO THE FIRST 3 MMO MEMBERS. HURRY UP!

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CONTACT US: Email: [email protected] Skype: crea8ivesolution

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Received a complimentary review copy from @crea8ivesolution. Initially, the OP sent me several logo designs that I wasn't satisfied with, but after providing feedback, quick revisions were made. Eventually, I received a logo that I liked, made some additional changes myself, and it's currently my avatar :)

Great communication, swift revisions, and pleasing designs. Overall, a nice service at a reasonable price.

Thanks!

Covektab

Reaction score
I'm interested in obtaining a review copy.

Poddyvi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'd like to request a review copy.

Idoligna

Reaction score
I would appreciate a review copy if any are still available.

Top Bottom