Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS [Adventure] Growing Faceless YouTube Channels to $10,000 - 15,000 per Month

GOALS

TearStories

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Creating this thread to reflect on my journey and offer advice and motivation to all of you. This blog will also serve as a tool to help me maintain consistency with my goals and track my progress.

Quick context: I initially considered starting dropshipping or a similar venture. However, being 17 years old posed challenges, as most selling platforms have a minimum age requirement of 18. Instead, I opted for YouTube. I launched my first channel in September 2022 with the idea of creating an engaging video platform akin to "Daily Dose of Internet." After posting one video, I pivoted to a different niche. The chosen niche proved challenging due to saturation, and there were uncertainties about meeting the criteria for monetization with that content. Additionally, the considerable time spent searching for clips was, to put it mildly, a bit disheartening, lol.

Subsequently, I came across the concept of search-based channels, where views predominantly stem from search traffic rather than relying on a dedicated fanbase. Recognizing this as an appealing channel type, I shifted to creating "How To" videos. In the initial phase, I was highly motivated, uploading multiple videos daily. Despite modest views initially, largely due to subpar SEO in titles, thumbnails, and descriptions, I experienced some success—albeit not extraordinary. Nonetheless, I remained content.
My enthusiasm led me to delve into SEO improvement, and that's when I stumbled upon MMO. The forums here proved invaluable, offering a wealth of knowledge that I deeply appreciate. Armed with newfound insights, I enhanced my videos, witnessing increased traction. Gradually, more of my videos climbed the search rankings, resulting in a notable uptick in views.

I implemented monetization for my channel on January 15, 2023. To address the disparity between my subscriber count and watch hours, I employed some panels. And that brings us up to the present moment.

Currently, I'm generating $15 per day with approximately 11,000 daily views. Although there was a brief period where I was earning around $20 daily, it has seen a slight decline. My channel boasts 1,900 subscribers and has accumulated just over 450,000 views. Considering the workload involved in recording, voiceovers, editing, creating thumbnails, and handling SEO for numerous videos daily, all managed by myself, I am contemplating outsourcing these tasks. The time investment is considerable, especially since I'm still a student and have limited free time.

I'm contemplating launching a similar channel, employing the same video ideas but with a slight variation, given that my niche prioritizes quantity over quality—quite the opposite of the usual approach. This inclination prompts me to consider hiring individuals, though the logistics, especially given my underage status, pose a bit of a puzzle. I'd greatly appreciate any advice you folks might have on navigating this.

MY CURRENT GOALS:

Short-term goals:

• Achieve $25 per day by the end of March.
  • Commence the search for individuals to outsource video creation.
  • Establish a second channel with a similar concept.
Long-term goals:

• Reach $50 per day by the end of June.
  • Attain $100 per day by September.
  • Achieve $6,000 per month by the end of December 2023 (equivalent to approximately $200 per day).

I aspire to explore additional niches on YouTube, but my current lack of capital is hindering that venture. Hence, I'm focusing on this channel where I can manage all the work without financial constraints. Expect weekly updates, with occasional spontaneous posts for significant developments. Feel free to share your questions in this thread rather than through direct messages. I'd genuinely appreciate any advice or feedback you might have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heracyte

Reaction score
I really enjoyed this goal! Dont forget to update every week! :D

XoInlove

Reaction score
Long-term goals:

• Reach $50 per day by the end of June.
  • Attain $100 per day by September.
  • Achieve $6,000 per month by the end of December 2023 (equivalent to approximately $200 per day).
Best of luck! I really hope you achieve your goals :)

Top Bottom