Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS [Adventure] Achieving $50 per day with AI-Generated Blog Content and an AI Faceless YouTube Channel

GOALS

Fateer

Reaction score
Hello, greetings from Egypt, a country facing its share of challenges.

This year, we've encountered numerous financial issues, including the restriction of major credit card and online payments beyond our borders.

I've been working as a full-time engineer and in SEO online activities since 2010. However, due to personal needs and the demands of a full-time job consuming most of my day, I find myself returning to online pursuits to generate some income given the current situation in the country.

Blog Update:

I've returned to my blog, initially crafted years ago with 60 articles. Now, with the assistance of ChatGPT, I've expanded the content to 100 articles on the site.

Additionally, I'm embarking on another venture - a faceless YouTube channel. The journey will be a blend of both challenges, all while dedicating only 2-4 hours per day.

YouTube Update:

Here we go, I began this journey a month ago, and unfortunately, three channels faced shadowbans after some time due to fingerprint issues. Now, I've acquired a new VPS from Hetzner and have initiated the creation of a fresh channel, focusing on desktop uploads of shorts. I'll be starting slowly, aiming for 2-5 videos per day. All verifications will be done using my actual Egyptian sim card, and the VPS is based in Finland.

I anticipate that it will take several months before seeing tangible results.
asd.png

asd1.pngasd2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Fateer

Reaction score
Good luck you can beat your goal!

GotBuzz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Wishing you all the best on your journey, mate! We'll be following along, eager to witness some fantastic progress.

Istsmatt

Reaction score
Hello, greetings from Egypt, a country facing its share of challenges.

This year, we've encountered numerous financial issues, including the restriction of major credit card and online payments beyond our borders.

I've been working as a full-time engineer and in SEO online activities since 2010. However, due to personal needs and the demands of a full-time job consuming most of my day, I find myself returning to online pursuits to generate some income given the current situation in the country.

Blog Update:

I've returned to my blog, initially crafted years ago with 60 articles. Now, with the assistance of ChatGPT, I've expanded the content to 100 articles on the site.

Additionally, I'm embarking on another venture - a faceless YouTube channel. The journey will be a blend of both challenges, all while dedicating only 2-4 hours per day.

YouTube Update:

Here we go, I began this journey a month ago, and unfortunately, three channels faced shadowbans after some time due to fingerprint issues. Now, I've acquired a new VPS from Hetzner and have initiated the creation of a fresh channel, focusing on desktop uploads of shorts. I'll be starting slowly, aiming for 2-5 videos per day. All verifications will be done using my actual Egyptian sim card, and the VPS is based in Finland.

I anticipate that it will take several months before seeing tangible results.
View attachment 33699

View attachment 33700View attachment 33701

I also use Hetzner, it's reliable. Good luck!

Msects

Reaction score
How can I tell if my YouTube channel is shadow banned?

Wandata

Reaction score
I also use Hetzner, it's reliable. Good luck!
What is Hetzner and how can it help protect a YouTube channel from being shadow banned or facing other risks?

Istsmatt

Reaction score
What is Hetzner and how can it help protect a YouTube channel from being shadow banned or facing other risks?
Hetzner is not specifically designed to prevent shadow banning on YouTube. It is a Virtual Private Server (VPS) service where you can install Windows Server and other operating systems.

Wandata

Reaction score
Hetzner is not specifically designed to prevent shadow banning on YouTube. It is a Virtual Private Server (VPS) service where you can install Windows Server and other operating systems.
Oh! It's like a remote desktop, similar to services like Azure and RDP. So, it basically gives you a new window panel and a new fingerprint.

Top Bottom