Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS [Adventure] A Crucial Amazon Affiliate Journey to $10,000

GOALS

AuthenticCoops

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Here's a bit about my background:

I've been immersed in the world of Internet Marketing for quite a while, achieving solid rankings for some impressive keywords across different websites and raking in a good sum of money. However, life took me away from the realms of IM and SEO in 2015 due to personal commitments. Fast forward to June 2019, I made a comeback, and whoa, everything has undergone significant changes in the past few years. The fundamentals remain, with Rankings still equating to Content + Backlinks, but the essence of both content and backlinks has evolved substantially.

In the past, I had a tendency to procrastinate and hop from one enticing opportunity to another—blame it on the abundance of shiny objects. Now, it's a different story. It's time to buckle down, commit, and grind my way to success by following a singular method, focusing on Amazon Affiliate Niche Sites.

asd.png

January brought in a more favorable outcome, totaling $245 in earnings. These earnings are the result of the performance of two affiliate sites.

My Objectives:

Objective 1: Reach $1,000 per month by June. Objective 2: Hit $10,000 per month by 2024 May.

I'm aware that Target 2 might seem like a distant goal, but I'm confident that with honing my skills along the journey, it can be accomplished.

Why $10,000?

In my country, selling my sites at a $10,000 earning allows me to comfortably sustain myself for many years ahead.

The strategy is nothing groundbreaking; we're all familiar with it from perusing various journey threads here - Low Competition Buying Keywords + Backlinks.

I plan to roll out multiple sites at intervals, focusing solely on each site during its designated period. Once the content is in place and the site begins its initial ranking, I'll boost it with purchased links from this forum and other sources.

Launching multiple sites is a response to the current dynamics of Google. Nowadays, expecting a site to skyrocket in rankings right from the start is unrealistic. Hence, the need to launch several sites—I'm not keen on waiting six months for a site to climb the ranks. After about six months, I should have around 2-4 sites in play.

While my existing sites boast decent authority, for the new ones, I'll be scouting for expired domains to give them a head start.

I've streamlined the keyword discovery process and can easily pinpoint suitable keywords.

The most time-consuming aspect is execution—finding skilled writers, posting content meticulously, and creating a solid structure all demand considerable time.

I'm initiating this thread to hold myself accountable and strive to meet the set targets. I'll provide updates at significant milestones in the journey and a monthly summary.

Here's to hoping for the motivation to persist. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sammalli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Impressive, you're already raking in a good amount of money. I'm following your journey. By the way, where are you from?

Blazershb

Reaction score
You've been around for a while, so you probably know your stuff! Good luck on hitting that 10k per month goal. I'm following along.

Heallyon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hang in there, don't give up! Wishing you the best of luck. By the way, I've got a question - how long did it take for you to start earning this amount of money with your two affiliate sites?

Top Bottom