Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Adult content on Twitter?

Cellarac

Reaction score
During my six months of work on Twitter, I have managed around 100 active accounts with a combined total of 50,000 real users. However, my observation is that the Twitter audience may not be the most profitable, especially in terms of adult content. Comparatively, the conversion rate on Instagram appears to be more favorable. While it is more challenging to post explicit content on Instagram, it seems to get better financial results. I'm wondering if I am doing something wrong or if others have had a similar experience in this regard.

Noticess

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Perhaps the reason could be that Twitter conceals mature tweets. I suggest considering Reddit as an alternative platform for adult-oriented content. It is known as a valuable resource for adult audiences. If you were to create a subreddit with 50,000 genuine users, I am confident that the conversion rates would be exceptionally high.

Plasman

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In my experience, the effectiveness of promoting different offers on Twitter varies. Dating tends to perform well, while promoting cams or adult content doesn't get as much success.

BroadwayChan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
During my six months of work on Twitter, I have managed around 100 active accounts with a combined total of 50,000 real users. However, my observation is that the Twitter audience may not be the most profitable, especially in terms of adult content. Comparatively, the conversion rate on Instagram appears to be more favorable. While it is more challenging to post explicit content on Instagram, it seems to get better financial results. I'm wondering if I am doing something wrong or if others have had a similar experience in this regard.
Are you advertising the network provided by Lospollos?

FamousRazu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I had a positive experience with Mass DM (Direct Messaging) for adults, but unfortunately, I couldn't find a reliable provider to continue working with, so I had to stop. Have you tried using Instagram? I'm curious about the specific funnel you used and the results you achieved. Can you provide more details about that?

Runninger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Perhaps the reason could be that Twitter conceals mature tweets. I suggest considering Reddit as an alternative platform for adult-oriented content. It is known as a valuable resource for adult audiences. If you were to create a subreddit with 50,000 genuine users, I am confident that the conversion rates would be exceptionally high.
In my opinion, although it may be concealed, there is also the inclusion of "sensitive content," which could potentially intrigue adult users and increase their engagement.

Sionerpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I had a positive experience with Mass DM (Direct Messaging) for adults, but unfortunately, I couldn't find a reliable provider to continue working with, so I had to stop. Have you tried using Instagram? I'm curious about the specific funnel you used and the results you achieved. Can you provide more details about that?
Which specific softball did you employ for sending mass direct messages on Twitter?

Top Bottom