Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

LB Acquire Do-Follow Contextual Backlinks from a Site with a Domain Authority (DA) of 93.

Facent

Reaction score
I've searched extensively on MMOLearn but could not find a guide on acquiring do-follow contextual backlinks from Fandom. Thus, I have created this thread to provide a method for doing so.

Here are the steps:

1. First, you need to register on fandom.com/register.
  2. Go to fandom.com/explore and search for the wiki page that you are interested in. They have wikis on a variety of topics such as Lifestyle, Music, Books, Games, and more. For this demonstration, I will be using "Red Dead Redemption."
  3. Scroll down the page until you find "Latest Discussions" (as shown in the image below) and click "View all."
1.png

1. You will then see a text post similar to the one below.

2.png

Place your article and URL in the text post. Then, hover over the URL and click the delete button. This step is crucial as it will change your link from a no-follow to a do-follow link.

111.png

Tips: Post an article that is relevant to the topic of the wiki to receive replies and votes that will boost your post to the "Hot" section, resulting in increased traffic.

1. Click "Next," add relevant tags, and then hit "Create Post."
Here is an example of what the finished post may look like:

4.png

Bonus Tip: There is another way to obtain a do-follow link, which is by creating a link post. Simply add a caption (up to 100 words) and paste your URL. Unlike the previous method, you don't need to hover over the link and delete it. All links will be do-follow.

Please note: DO NOT spam, or your post will be removed.

FAQs:

• Will this link be indexed on Google? Yes, it will be indexed.

5.png

Why should I not post the article on the Blog section of my dashboard account?

Your post is highly likely to be flagged as spam if you post it in the Blog section. Furthermore, in my opinion, the "Latest Discussions" section has a higher indexing rate than the Blog section. With this method, you can get your link indexed in just two days without the need for tier 2 links.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Hugzho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm unable to complete the registration process. Do you have any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Girlan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm unable to complete the registration process. Do you have any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?
That's unusual. You could try using a different email address as an alternative solution. Another option is to reset your internet connection, as connectivity issues can sometimes interfere with the registration process. On a positive note, I recently created a new account and encountered no problems.

Fuglobal

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear that it's working well for you. Thank you for sharing your positive experience, OP!

Top Bottom