Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Achieving $1500/Month Milestone with KDP, Apple iBooks, and Beyond.

GOALS

Beautype

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey there, I've been engaged with Amazon KDP for 12 months now. In Jan of last year (2022), I kickstarted my journey by setting up my Amazon KDP account and publishing a few books as a beginner. As time progressed, I delved into numerous YouTube videos on the subject, dove deep into niche topics, and consistently crafted books centered around these themes. Here's a glimpse of my outcomes after 12 months:

1.png

I've decided to unpublish 296 of my books as they appeared too amateurish, leaving me with a current total of 524 books. Admittedly, most of my books have relatively low content.

At present, my monthly income stands at $200. In my country, Turkey, a sum of around $1000-$2000 is considered sufficient for a comfortable standard of living.

This month, I ventured into creating an Apple iBooks author account, although I haven't published any books on it yet. I'm in the process of understanding how it works.

Furthermore, I'm gearing up to sell some e-books on my website, which is currently under construction. I'm diligently organizing and working on it, with a target completion date set for the end of March (currently at 60% completion).

Jan 2023 Monthly Objectives:

1. Publish approximately 20-30 books, acknowledging that despite their low content, the preparation process is time-intensive.
  2. Increase my income for Dec by 10% compared to the previous month. Anticipating a Nov income of $300, my goal for Dec is $350.
  3. Publish at least one book on Apple iBooks.
  4. Establish a YouTube channel to promote my books on both Apple iBooks and Amazon KDP. The plan includes sharing concise videos on the channel.
  5. Leverage my design skills (Canva Pro) by creating a designer account on Creative Fabrica. Having applied for it yesterday, I anticipate a response within 7 days.
  6. Finalize the setup of my self-created website for effective book sales.

March 2024 Monthly Financial Goals ($) - If achieved early, new goals will be set.
  1. Amazon KDP: $1000
  2. Apple iBooks: $300
  3. YouTube (utilizing book affiliate programs like digistore24, Amazon Associates): $200
  4. Creative Fabrica: $200
  5. My website: $300

Last edited by a moderator:

Carpords

Reaction score
Best of luck, mate! Do you create activity books?

Lessig

Reaction score
Sure thing. By the way, who's the author of these books?

AuthenticCoops

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you write all your books in Turkish or English?

Emporing

Reaction score
Great job and impressive results with low content books. Have you tried publishing short stories?

Top Bottom