Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Youtube 4 Million Views With 120$ ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️

Sleekko

Reaction score
image 2.webp
I'm baffled by what's happening to my channel. Weird and puzzling numbers have been affecting it for more than 4 months now. How can impressions be lower than views? And why are the earnings so low - only $120 for 4 million views? 🤔

Landia

Reaction score
Location, bots, and inconsistency, just to name a few...

Fishar

Reaction score
You might need to improve the thumbnail to increase CTR. Also, most of the views are not from top-tier countries.

Sleekko

Reaction score
You might need to improve the thumbnail to increase CTR. Also, most of the views are not from top-tier countries.
From the highest level

Confidentij

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is it non-drop? Will applying this cause any problems for my YouTube channel?

Landia

Reaction score
I can't understand you. Could you clarify or explain in a different way?

Did you mean the bot should deliver without dropping it, or something else?

Cropol

Reaction score
You have 140,000 impressions and a 7.8% click-through rate from YouTube. The remaining 4 million views are from direct traffic originating from external websites or bot views. If it's external traffic, it likely converted to some extent. Since there are no conversions, it appears to be bot traffic. The question is whether you purchased it or not. If you didn't buy it, someone might have mistakenly sent bot traffic to your channel.

InformerRappa

Reaction score
That's definitely bot-generated traffic.

Ruitne

Reaction score
It's not bad, but I've seen people offering 60 million for $150.

Sleekko

Reaction score
You have 140,000 impressions and a 7.8% click-through rate from YouTube. The remaining 4 million views are from direct traffic originating from external websites or bot views. If it's external traffic, it likely converted to some extent. Since there are no conversions, it appears to be bot traffic. The question is whether you purchased it or not. If you didn't buy it, someone might have mistakenly sent bot traffic to your channel.

Not 100% real. It's been non-drop for over 5 months, and most of my earnings have come from YouTube Premium. :)

TrainEdit

Reaction score
It's not bad, but I've seen people offering 60 million for $150.

At that price, it can't be organic traffic, and he's asking for revenue with genuine views.

Sleekko

Reaction score
At that price, it can't be organic traffic, and he's asking for revenue with genuine views.

How can I convince you that the views are entirely authentic? I've thoroughly checked the statistics and noticed that numerous respected channels are encountering the same issue with their videos. Moreover, my channel is growing organically with a significant increase in subscribers.

Is it even plausible that someone would purchase a massive number of views for me? And what would be their motive? This seems like an extremely far-fetched conspiracy theory.

Bergires

Reaction score
That's awesome, man! But I do have one question: is the traffic coming in naturally?

Readdi

Reaction score
Your views might be real, but it looks like the algorithm messed things up for you.

Comicsp

Reaction score
You might be getting views from outside of YouTube.

Top Bottom