Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

300k+ views on twitter manually

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
No automation or expenses are necessary for this approach, which can be considered a white hat method for building your Twitter account. Please note that results may vary, as it is a numbers game and sometimes you succeed while other times you learn from the experience.

Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Start with having at least several hundred genuine followers.
  2. Ensure your account is well-made and has a professional appearance.
  3. Identify and connect with leaders in your niche.
  4. Pin a high-quality post that showcases your expertise, preferably with social proof and strong engagement.
  5. Temporarily disable any call-to-action (CTA) in your bio.
Here's what I personally did:

I created posts featuring niche-specific, high-quality content that explained a particular event. These posts consisted of short 1:30 videos accompanied by a sentence and three relevant hashtags. At the time, my account had only 950 followers. I reached out to influential Twitter accounts by tagging them from a few smaller accounts, politely asking them to check out my content.

I achieved this, and so can you. The key is to avoid spamming and instead focus on attracting the attention of significant influencers by sending well-written messages that appear to come from their own community. Make sure the secondary account follows these influencers beforehand.

Believe me, clean and focused work on a few accounts gets better results than spamming hundreds of tags. One of the influential accounts I tagged had 125k followers and a verified blue tick. This account retweeted my post, which gave a significant boost to Twitter's algorithm. Before retweeting, the account owner likely checked my profile to ensure my legitimacy. Once again, having an appealing and credible account is crucial.

Within 24 hours, my post received 300k views, gained over 200 quality followers, and I ranked among the top 5 results for three major keywords.

xdgfjk.png

The most effective approach is to create a concise and easily understandable video that includes a captivating hook within the video itself, such as "OMG what he said?!" or "LISTEN TO THIS." It is important to carefully select relevant hashtags for your post. Additionally, include a sentence in the post that summarizes the content of the video, as many people may not watch it in its entirety.

xcghjjk.png

Once you start accumulating numerous interactions and views on your content, you will experience a significant boost in your ranking for the associated hashtag. This is when the real excitement and enjoyment begin.

Grantha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe a few of your videos gained significant popularity recently. Can you tell me which specific category they belong to, and did you personally create those videos?

Top Bottom