Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

[2024 HQ] Earn $200 Per Day Using a Simple Dating App Method - No Ewhoring Required

FamousRazu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Studies indicate that 95% of people who press like have a better life.

Hello everyone,

Today, I'll share how I earn $200 per day using a dating app over the past 2.5 months.

Let's start with two types of dating applications:

1. Video Chat
  2. Chat
!! ATTENTION !! The methods and applications discussed here involve simulated activities such as "Bot Users." Approximately 99% of video chat applications on the Google Play Store are not authentic.

Video Chat Dating App: You can find applications like these on marketplaces such as Codecanyon. The operation is straightforward: you create fake accounts and simulate live video streams from an admin panel. These broadcasts aren't one-on-one but resemble live broadcasts on platforms like Instagram. You can record live broadcasts from other platforms and integrate them into your app.

When users of your app want to join a live broadcast, they encounter the "Buy Credits" screen. My app was attracting 500-600 downloads daily, generating around $150. The lowest credit package was priced at $1. By implementing basic App Store Optimization (ASO), my app climbed in the Google Play Store rankings. Other apps using similar methods have been earning $2000 per month consistently for 2 years.

Chat Dating App: It's challenging to find ready-made software for this type on platforms like Codecanyon, and custom development can be expensive. I had an app developed specifically for me due to budget constraints. Alternatively, you can purchase apps from marketplaces like Codecanyon.

These apps do not feature "Video Chat" but operate on the same principle. You create "Female Bot Users" from the admin panel. App members send messages thinking they're communicating with real women, but you reply from the admin panel. This approach is necessary because it's difficult to keep female users active on such platforms. Users can send 3 free messages initially, but they must purchase credits for subsequent messages.

Key features I recommend include:

• VIP subscription for users.
  • Users must purchase credits to view images or access Instagram/Facebook/Phone numbers.
  • In-app purchases for sending gifts.
As for earnings, with 40-50 daily downloads and 10 active users, this app can generate around $1000 daily.

It's an easy way to make money.

Top Bottom