Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

10k Instagram DM's a Day.

Landrater

Reaction score
I'm contemplating sending 10,000 DMs per day on Instagram. What do you think the daily lead ratio would be? The DMs will be sent from genuine accounts with good content. I appreciate your suggestions on this matter. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ninjakath

Reaction score
Is this a service you plan to utilize, or is it something you've developed yourself?
Typically, services offering such features are of low quality. When I tried one, the best result I achieved was 0.78%. However, after a few weeks, it started to decline and went downhill. Most of the accounts turned out to be fake. Another crucial aspect is the purpose for which you are using it. I've heard that certain crypto-related activities don't perform well at all.

Landrater

Reaction score
Is this a service you plan to utilize, or is it something you've developed yourself?

Typically, services offering such features are of low quality. When I tried one, the best result I achieved was 0.78%. However, after a few weeks, it started to decline and went downhill. Most of the accounts turned out to be fake. Another crucial aspect is the purpose for which you are using it. I've heard that certain crypto-related activities don't perform well at all.
No, my intention was to offer my SMM services for sale.

Ninjakath

Reaction score
No, my intention was to offer my SMM services for sale.
As a service owner, it's essential for you to thoroughly research the suitable pricing for your service. Each supplier provides distinct offerings, and your sole emphasis on authentic-looking accounts is insufficient. Explore other providers in the market, assess whether you can provide superior value, and determine a competitive pricing strategy. Initially, consider offering more affordable options, such as discounts and free trials, to attract customers. Above all, ensure the longevity of your bot and maintain reliable results, avoiding degradation over time.

Landrater

Reaction score
As a service owner, it's essential for you to thoroughly research the suitable pricing for your service. Each supplier provides distinct offerings, and your sole emphasis on authentic-looking accounts is insufficient. Explore other providers in the market, assess whether you can provide superior value, and determine a competitive pricing strategy. Initially, consider offering more affordable options, such as discounts and free trials, to attract customers. Above all, ensure the longevity of your bot and maintain reliable results, avoiding degradation over time.
Thank you for your insightful response. I had initially considered managing this manually by assembling a team to ensure a cautious approach. Implementing discounts and offers is crucial to inform people about the services we provide and highlight our unique distinctions from others.

LinTaru

Reaction score
I believe 10k is a substantial number; Instagram may take action against your account for reaching such a high figure.

Newagen

Reaction score
I've come across several social media marketing (SMM) providers offering this specific service. Inform me if you plan to execute it using dummy accounts and share the outcomes you achieve. I assume this approach would be effective in enhancing the growth of attractive female accounts. Additionally, please share details about any other services you provide; I am willing to make a payment.

Landrater

Reaction score
The lead ratio is contingent on the quantity of active accounts you reach out to from the list, as individuals typically don't pay significant attention to widespread messages.
It's clear that people are unlikely to review message requests from a profile that appears fake. Therefore, it's crucial to have compelling graphic content and engagement on each account from which I'll be sending direct messages.

Landrater

Reaction score
I've come across several social media marketing (SMM) providers offering this specific service. Inform me if you plan to execute it using dummy accounts and share the outcomes you achieve. I assume this approach would be effective in enhancing the growth of attractive female accounts. Additionally, please share details about any other services you provide; I am willing to make a payment.
While our primary focus is on content creation services, my team and I are also actively developing a Mass DM service. In this service, we will generate numerous accounts tailored to specific business niches, incorporating high-quality graphic content. Our goal is to manually send messages for effective lead generation targeting the desired audience.

Owercull

Reaction score
It's clear that people are unlikely to review message requests from a profile that appears fake. Therefore, it's crucial to have compelling graphic content and engagement on each account from which I'll be sending direct messages.
While our primary focus is on content creation services, my team and I are also actively developing a Mass DM service. In this service, we will generate numerous accounts tailored to specific business niches, incorporating high-quality graphic content. Our goal is to manually send messages for effective lead generation targeting the desired audience.
When responding to two individuals, consolidate your replies into a single post, as demonstrated here.

Landrater

Reaction score
When responding to two individuals, consolidate your replies into a single post, as demonstrated here.
Haha, do you really believe I'm unaware of this? By the way, thanks for the experience points (XP)!

Landrater

Reaction score
Do you have your own website, or what is your strategy for selling SMM services?
This is the reason I engage in Mass DM.

SleekVulture

Reaction score
I'm contemplating sending 10,000 DMs per day on Instagram. What do you think the daily lead ratio would be? The DMs will be sent from genuine accounts with good content. I appreciate your suggestions on this matter. Thanks.
Hmm, you're not going to share information about the niche?

SleekVulture

Reaction score
I won't disclose it at the moment.
I'm referring to methods like white hat practices such as dropshipping and services, or black hat techniques like CPA game hacks.

Landrater

Reaction score
I'm referring to methods like white hat practices such as dropshipping and services, or black hat techniques like CPA game hacks.
Social Media Marketing (SMM)

SleekVulture

Reaction score
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Oh, I don't believe Social Media Marketing (SMM) will synergize effectively with itself. It's preferable to invest in Search Engine Optimization (SEO); people usually Google it and then make a purchase.

Upilword

Reaction score
Have you started doing this already?

Landrater

Reaction score
Have you started doing this already?
Certainly, but I used to send 900 direct messages per day. Currently, I'm focusing on creating content before I resume with that volume.

SleekVulture

Reaction score
I'm personally engaged in Mass DM with a solid profile and content, sending approximately 5-6k messages every day. However, the results are disappointing.

Top Bottom