Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

$0.005 USD per word 100% Native English Speaker American College Graduate FILLER CONTENT

blackbeans

Reaction score
hhhhh1U.webp
222EzU.webp
33yXN.webp

I have been getting my content from blackbeans for a while now. The $5 articles he provides are top notch and worth every penny.

Stop asking for discount codes. You're getting over 1000 words for $5 that is actually readable and proper English and is not spun shit thrown together. You are not going to get this anywhere else..

A+ service.

This is an amazing service! I needed some articles about online marketing and social media marketing and what I received was top notch!

These are SEO optimized 1000 word plus articles.

He will ask you for 5 keywords when you sign up. You will get 5 high quality seo articles for $5 each, meaning 1 keyword per article..

5 article minimum which A - OK with me. I'm uploading my articles this weekend to a new website. Will be purchasing more.

Glad I found someone to write long articles for me.

I just got a test of 5 articles. I am absolutely blown away at the quality of the content.

I am using this for tier 1 as I like them super high quality. I would have no problem using this for money site. Yes thats how good the quality is. English speaking, proper grammer, and knowledgable too.

This is an absolute steal for $5.

Highly recommended!

Blackbeans did an awesome job of the articles I ordered from her.

I am extremely impressed with the quality of the work I was sent.

Grammar was perfect, excellent command of the english language.

Content can be used anywhere. On main sites or on Seo tiers, hand down awesome content!

Getting my next order ready now.

If your on the fence, get off it and get your order in.

I've sampled a fair amount of writers on this site, but I have to say I'm very impressed with this service.

I gave blackbeans 5 basic articles to write just to get a better sample for the quality of writing.

These are very impressive for the price and far better than articles I've paid more for in the past.

The articles came back well within the agreed TAT and were actually longer than originally specified as well, which for me is fantastic because it's far more natural.

I'll be back with more orders. Thanks

I received my order this morning. I have to say that I am completely blown away by these articles.

I gave @blackbeans the most dry, boring subjects to write about and they were able to create wonderfully flowing, interesting pieces of content.

For this price point, this service is an absolute steal.

I promised myself that I'd be writing more of my filler articles in order to save some money, but forget that. @blackbeans all the way!

From my experience with several services from BHW. blackbeans has the most top tier quality in rewriting articles or research. I believe there is no contestation. Now thats just from my experience.

I will order 50+ articles of 1000 words each shortly because that's how amazing this guy is.

I AM NEVER DISSAPOINTED WITH HIS WORK! +1. He delivers both user engaging content and seo friendly!

444yjIS.webp

Refund / Revision Policy

* Once you've sent the keywords and payment, we can only give you ONE REVISION unless
we fail to deliver within the DEADLINE we give you

* Revisions will be granted only if your request is a) specific and b) the materials you received are too similar to each other

Contact Info
Email: [email protected]

Top Bottom