Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

⚠️⚠️ Selling Sales Thread + Openpaycard.com / Custom Dashboard / Monthly $800 to $1200 + Roadmap to 10K Month Planning

Openpaycard

Reaction score
I'm offering a website dedicated to selling virtual credit cards. Due to my other commitments, I no longer have the time to manage it. The site yields an average monthly profit between $800 to $1,200. I can provide you with screenshots of the admin panel for verification.

I've made significant investments in SEO and marketing for this site. For those with the right ambition and resources, there's potential to scale profits up to $10K, I have a future roadmap.

For your reference, I can also show you the search console, domain metrics from Moz, and other relevant screenshots.
Though I'm unsure about the perfect asking price, However, I'm open to negotiation, please BID.

The Site Statistic
- Monthly Traffic: 3K+
- Monthly Profit:
$800 to $1200 Average
- Total Customer: 4K+
- Domain DA: 51 & Spam Score: 6%
- Backlinks: 6K. Referring Domain: 1K
- Total Published Content: 200+ Article
- Domain Registered on: 2022-11-16

What you will get?
- Website
- Site Panel Source Code / Link
- MMO Sales Thread / Link / Thread Views: 16K and Replies: 290+ - for reference screenshot
- 2 Marketing Video / 1 & 2
- One Year VPS Server Access / 6GB Ram and 100 GB Disk Space / Control Panel is Cyber Panel
- Domain Transfer

> Contact me through skype

Note: The admin panel operates manually without any API integration to source and sell cards automatically. While sites like airwallex.com offer such APIs, I haven't accessed them due to my lack of a registered company in the USA. I purchase the cards from different platforms and then resell them on openpaycard.com.

If you have a reliable source for obtaining virtual credit cards and can automate the process, you could potentially earn over $5K to monthly with these 4,000 customers.
If you intend to purchase this website, you can promote it using Google ads, MMO ads, and Facebook ads. Utilizing the two videos I've referenced for marketing will greatly enhance your outreach.

If you're interested, let's discuss further.

Here is all screenshot attached
Site Admin Panel

1gs.webp

Search Console

2t_20.webp

By Country

3t_21.webp

Moz Overview

422.webp

Semrush Domain & Backlink Overview

5t_23.webp

Turnaround Time (TAT): 48 hours. No refunds will be issued after delivery. All sales are final.

Top Bottom