Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

LB What is the process for creating Google backlinks using shortened URLs?

Topicie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

I'm curious to know if anyone is familiar with creating Google backlinks using shortened URLs, particularly for different countries like google.fr. I've observed my competitors using this method to create backlinks, and I would like to learn how to do it myself. Below is an example of how the links appear. Any assistance on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

1.png

FairySaiyan

Reaction score
It would be advisable not to proceed with that action as it could potentially have detrimental effects on your website.

Cellarac

Reaction score
It would be advisable not to proceed with that action as it could potentially have detrimental effects on your website.
What is the reason behind this concern? The websites I'm monitoring receive a significant amount of traffic. Isn't a backlink essentially a redirection of a shortened URL to a page on the main website? I'm currently investigating this matter. Given that Google has a high Domain Authority (DA), it's likely that these backlinks are contributing to the rankings and traffic of the site.

Blazershb

Reaction score
These backlinks serve no purpose other than artificially boosting your Domain Authority (DA), Domain Rating (DR), and Trust Flow (TF) so that you can sell backlinks on your website.

Top Bottom