Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Web-D What is the process for creating an author box in WordPress with this particular style?

Sleekko

Reaction score
Hello, I am using GP Premium and I am wondering if there is a way to incorporate an author box with this specific style:

1.png

2.png

As an example, I came across this tutorial: https://www.wplogout.com/add-author-box-in-generatepress-theme/. However, I am looking for a more concise author box design that includes two people along with their respective links.

Haner

Reaction score
The key focus lies in the elements. You can create a fresh element (as depicted in the second picture) and integrate it into your theme following the standard WordPress approach.

Jecterra

Reaction score
Thank you for your question. To give your element the "reviewed by" style, you can apply CSS styling to it. By targeting the specific element and using appropriate CSS properties such as font style, color, and background, you can achieve the desired visual effect.

Landrater

Reaction score
I encourage you to explore how elements work, perhaps by watching instructional videos. By reverse engineering and transferring the knowledge gained from those resources, you can tackle your own problem and achieve success. It's important to keep in mind that the challenges you face are unlikely to become easier as you progress, so proactive learning and problem-solving will be valuable assets in overcoming them.

Top Bottom