Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

DN&P What are the steps to host a website anonymously?

Gaucompa

Reaction score
I have come across numerous discussions where people claim that achieving anonymity is impossible. However, I'm wondering if it would be possible to host my website anonymously by using public WiFi, Tails/Qubes OS, Monero for payments, and TOR for tasks such as purchasing hosting and domain, as well as accessing VPS/RDP. Will this be a secure option?

Regarding hosting and domain, I was contemplating using Njalla. Is this a reliable option? Additionally, I plan to use Protonmail's €5/month email hosting. Do you have any other suggestions for me to consider? Please let me know if you do.

Galergro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Employing secure email services and using anonymous payment methods such as Bitcoin, specifically Monero (XMR), and PaySafeCard are essential practices.

Additionally, opting for anonymous hosting services that accept anonymous payments can enhance privacy. Examples of such hosting providers include:

To further enhance anonymity, using a VPN or connecting through public Wi-Fi networks is recommended.

Relenier

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Njalla has gained attention in the news for its involvement in taking websites offline.

Regarding your goals, most people opt for DMCA-proof hosting by providing fake information to ensure compliance. This approach is generally sufficient for many people. While you can implement additional measures, they may be considered excessive. It's worth noting that if you are engaged in CPA (Cost Per Action) marketing, a lawyer can simply contact your affiliate manager who will likely cooperate, potentially nullifying all the effort you put into securing your anonymity.

Mologyst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Apologies for the confusion. I understand that the primary focus is on achieving anonymity rather than specifically DMCA Ignored hosting.

Njal.la remains a suitable option for anonymous hosting as it does not require personal information and accepts various cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin.

Regarding DMCA Ignored hosting, the mentioned providers are:

• Alexhost.com (DMCA Ignored)
  • Flokinet.is (It is recommended to ask with them about their policy on warez linking as it may be their specific specialization)
Please note that these providers may offer different levels of anonymity and it's advisable to thoroughly research and understand their terms and conditions before making a decision.

Allith

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To enhance security, it is recommended to make purchases from the provider's onion address, which requires using TOR for anonymous browsing.

When accessing a VPS (Virtual Private Server), it is advisable to use a VPN for an additional layer of protection. If possible, connect to the VPS using public Wi-Fi networks available at places like coffee shops or shopping centers, as they often provide reliable internet access. Remember to use a VPN while connecting through public Wi-Fi.

While using operating systems like Tails or Whonix can offer increased anonymity, it is crucial to always use a VPN. Avoid using free VPN services, as they may log your activity, compromising your privacy.

Perontos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The decision of whether to use an offshore VPS or a combination of a VPN with a regular VPS depends on your specific needs and level of desired anonymity.

Offshore VPS providers are based in jurisdictions with more lenient regulations and stronger privacy protections. They are often chosen by those seeking maximum anonymity and data protection. Using an offshore VPS can provide an extra layer of security and legal protection against potential data requests or surveillance.

However, if your anonymity requirements are not as strict or if you trust the jurisdiction where a regular VPS is located, combining a VPN with a standard VPS can still offer a satisfactory level of privacy and security.

Consider your specific circumstances, threat model, and legal considerations when deciding between an offshore VPS and a combination of VPN with a regular VPS.

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It is advisable to consider the type of content you are hosting. If your content is subject to the DMCA, it is recommended to use an Offshore VPS along with a VPN. Regular VPS services always expose your personal information, so it is important to carefully think about this. Choosing an Offshore VPS is certainly a better option in such cases.

Noticess

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The DMCA is not a concern for me; what I prioritize is the protection of my data and personal location. Can I be assured that the seller of the offshore VPS will not reveal my information to law enforcement or government authorities?

Nsmilepera

Reaction score
It relies on the specific entities you may antagonize. If the government is actively pursuing you, it is possible that the offshore VPS seller may reveal your information under pressure. However, in cases involving general corporations sending DMCA notices, you should be safe. The police typically do not enforce DMCA issues, as it primarily involves legal disputes rather than criminal matters. It would be wise to research news articles about cases where DMCA-proof hosts have compromised people. Assess what those people did and determine if you are engaging in similar activities. If not, chances are you are likely to be safe. If your primary objective is to conceal your GPS location, using a VPN and private payment methods should suffice.

Top Bottom