Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

TikTok is the most popular social media platform right now.

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
TikTok is leading the way because other apps are copying it. Many similar apps, like YouTube Shorts, Instagram Reels, and Snapchat Reels, are popping up lately.

Petroya

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I didn't think TikTok would become so popular, but now it's the most used social media. I'm curious what will happen if they buy Facebook and Instagram, as they could become even more successful.

ZenaRip

Reaction score

BlackP

Reaction score
Sure thing! Yep, they're becoming the new YouTube.

Rockerwr

Reaction score
TikTok is owned by China, so there are limits on how much it can grow.

Sleekko

Reaction score
TikTok is growing really quickly. It might become the top someday.

Catec

Reaction score
In my opinion, TikTok has limitations on the content it offers. The system is designed to quickly show lots of videos to keep users engaged. But maybe I'm old-fashioned because I prefer platforms where I can focus on reading and absorbing information.

Kurobi

Reaction score
TikTok is aimed at people who want to film themselves doing silly things, but that's not what most people want. Instagram, on the other hand, is about something everyone does: taking photos. So, no, TikTok won't win any battles. It's mostly for young people and those who like silly stuff. Instagram is for everyone.

Fricarr

Reaction score
TikTok is a dream for marketers because you can reach millions of people without spending any money. It's like a gift from above. Other companies noticed this and created similar platforms. Even though TikTok has its share of silly content, you can still reach a huge audience. In contrast, Facebook and Instagram have made it really hard to get free traffic. Remember back in 2015 when everyone focused on growing Facebook pages because you could reach lots of people for free? Then they changed the rules and killed organic reach.

What about Facebook/Instagram and YouTube now? They introduced Reels and YT Shorts, basically copying TikTok. Who wins? We do. Because these companies are competing and giving us all the traffic.

Currently, if you want to build your personal brand or sell courses, you can make short, entertaining, or informative videos and share them like crazy on YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, and Instagram. It's hit or miss - one video might get 100 views, another 1k, and another 1 million. Just keep posting, reposting, creating channels, and posting more. Look at Top G Andrew Tate - he's everywhere. Affiliate marketing plus viral marketing equals MONEY.

Comicsp

Reaction score
Yes, TikTok is the fastest-growing app.

DevWolfie

Reaction score
I have a different opinion. They're growing really fast, but like Tumblr, there might come a time when the app declines just as quickly.

SelfDev

Reaction score
I didn't think TikTok would become so popular, but now it's the most used social media. I'm curious what will happen if they buy Facebook and Instagram, as they could become even more successful.

Do you have any evidence or data to back up this big statement, or is it just your personal opinion?

Shucket

Reaction score
It seems that YouTube shorts pays more and is better for making money than TikTok. Because of this, many creators are moving from TikTok to YouTube shorts.

I agree, and YouTube shorts are going to be really popular in 2023. YouTube is already working on it.

Slipkin

Reaction score
Yes, people think TikTok might become more popular than Facebook or other platforms. However, Facebook is developing Meta primarily to improve social profiles with virtual enhancements, which could make users adopt it quickly.

Mountaili

Reaction score
TikTok is better because it helps new users get attention. If you're new on YouTube, it's hard to get noticed.

ThinkWar

Reaction score
TikTok is owned by China, so there are limits on how much it can grow.
That sounds silly, buddy. Yeah, TikTok is owned by China, so there's worry about spying. But the rules only apply to people from there.

Gaucompa

Reaction score
Watch out for Facebook's metaverse marketing. TikTok might be catching up with Facebook's current features, but Facebook is planning something completely different for the next generation of social media.

Top Bottom