Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

DN&P The world is on the brink of exhausting all available .com domains.

Trixtvil

Reaction score
It's becoming increasingly difficult to find a name that has an available .com domain, even the most obscure word combinations seem to have already been taken. Many of the taken domains are forgotten or are waiting to be sold. As a result, alternative domains such as .net and .tech will have to become more widely accepted like .com. This is already starting to happen, and it's likely that browsers will have to list alternative domains as equally important for better web content. What are your thoughts on this?

PhiaWise

Reaction score
We are satisfied with expired domains as they attract a significant number of people. Many people are drawn to these domains for various reasons.

Felinerone

Reaction score
Yesterday, I acquired a brandable nine-letter domain with a ".com" extension. However, it required several hours of searching before finding the desired domain.

Birdstoc

Reaction score
I understand your perspective, and I acknowledge that purchasing domains can be a challenging process. When conducting initial queries, it is common to encounter unavailable domains or those with high price tags exceeding $4000. However, by adopting a creative and brainstorming approach, and using the numerous online tools available today, it is possible to overcome these obstacles and find suitable domain names at more reasonable prices.

Ninjakath

Reaction score
Developers have the ability to find solutions and workarounds for various situations, but it's important to note that they represent a relatively small percentage of the overall market.

Captaintis

Reaction score
I understand your concern. It seems that dealing with clients who require constant workarounds has become more frequent lately, which can be challenging to manage.

Innisola

Reaction score
Indeed, you are correct. I have also encountered this issue recently. It is becoming increasingly common for websites to opt for alternative top-level domains (TLDs) such as .net or .tech instead of the traditional .com TLD.

SelfDev

Reaction score
One approach is to create a unique and memorable brand name by using a combination of words that are easy to remember. This can involve either inventing a new word or combining two or three short words together to form a brandable name.

Cebeobr

Reaction score
It depends on your experience and the number of .com domains you have purchased over the course of a year, but after acquiring around 50 domains, you will likely become more adept at domain investing. It's worth noting that for serious and long-term projects, it is advisable to stick with .com domains and not bother with other domain extensions.

Top Bottom