Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Planning to launch my online fitness membership site!

Shadesside

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm Kyle, a fitness professional currently employed in the public sector within Parks & Recreation. After reading I've come to realize how much I despise my current job and the lifestyle it has imposed on me due to societal norms.

Fortunately, my job offers a decent level of flexibility and enjoyment compared to others. However, it still follows the traditional model of trading time for relatively small financial rewards, causing me to feel as though I'm wasting away my years.

I am genuinely appreciative of having a job that supports my growing family. In fact, I am eagerly anticipating the arrival of my first child in just a month, and the consistent income from my current job is a necessity during this important phase of life.

Within a timeframe of two years, my objective is to transition away from my current full-time job.

I am determined to achieve my goal of leaving my full-time job within a two-year timeframe. To accomplish this, I plan to expand my offerings within my niche, establish a strong personal brand, and create a company brand that grants me the freedom to replace my current income without being bound to a 9-5 schedule.

I recognize that the fitness industry is highly competitive due to the influx of people pursuing their passion. However, I am ready to take on the challenge.

Here's what I have already accomplished:

• Grew my Instagram following to 8,500 by sharing educational infographics.
  • Established myself as the go-to fitness person within my circle of family and friends.
  • Initiated the development of my Super System, which offers different tiers of services to cater to various customer needs.
  • Created and branded my company, "Family Fitness Online."
Planned Services:

• Standard Challenges: Free of charge
  • Membership: $9.99
  • Charity Challenges: $20.00
  • 3-month programs: $149.99
  • Personalized Online Coaching: $399/month
Timeline for Rollouts:

• July 2023: First Free 21-day challenge launch, leading to the introduction of two programs.
  • August 2023:: Launch of two programs - The Fit Millennial Women Project and Tone Mom Transformation.
  • September 2023:: Introduction of the first Charity Challenge.
  • October 2023:: Official start of Personalized Online Coaching.
  • November 2023:: Second Free Challenge targeting men.
  • December 2023:: Release of two additional programs - The Fit Millennial Man Project and Dad Bod Revolution.
  • January 202023:: Launch of the first fitness product.
Goals for the Month of June:

• Market and finalize my first Fitness Challenge, scheduled to begin on October 1st.
  • Acquire 100 Free Users for the initial fitness challenge.
  • Establish an email list and gather 200 emails through Opt-In offerings.
  • Reach 10,000 followers on Instagram.
  • Secure a charity partnership for my New Year's Fitness Challenge.
I welcome any comments, questions, or advice you may have. I am excited to share my journey with all of you!

Top Bottom