Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS GOAL - 1.000.000 unique visitors for 12 months using AI generated content! Lets go get it!

GOALS

Buggyro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Coming from a computer science background, I currently own several profitable content websites (though nothing extraordinary), and I've grown weary of the content creation and outsourcing process.

To address this, I've developed a straightforward Python app. This app scans the top Google results for a given keyword, extracts a paragraph from each containing semantically relevant keywords, compiles a new article, and then employs an AI tool for paraphrasing. Additionally, the app generates related images, incorporates appealing formatting, and utilizes schema markup (particularly FAQ schema for PAA keywords).

My current setup involves using WordPress on Linode with Centminmod, and I'm posting content using the REST API.

In the near future, I'm set to launch three distinct sites:

1. Passion Hobby Project: This involves generating articles using AI but with manual editing. The site is already live with three articles, initiated just yesterday.
  2. Large Scale Site: Here, I plan to release tens of thousands of posts without manual editing, aiming to monetize through display ads.
  3. Fully-Automated Local Keywords Site: Targeting local keywords for lead generation, this site will operate on a fully-automated model.
Attached is a sneak peek of my app, and I'll share an example article in my next update. Stay tuned!

gghj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Galergro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Would you be willing to share the script? Haha, I'd love to give it a try. It never crossed my mind to create something like this using Python. What a fantastic idea!

Buggyro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Best of luck with your goal!
There's another individual here who pursued a similar path but didn't achieve any success. You might want to look him up. I won't provide a link so you can conduct your own research; there's plenty to learn in your AI journey.
You may find it beneficial to examine his approach and identify any mistakes he made; perhaps that will offer some insights. The underlying concept remains the same, though.

Thank you! Which specific thread are you referring to? I've come across another discussion where someone achieved success. My assumption is that the websites that fail are simply low quality, containing a lot of gibberish, poor design, etc.
Would you be willing to share the script? Haha, I'd love to give it a try. It never crossed my mind to create something like this using Python. What a fantastic idea!

I won't distribute the script because I'm using an AI app without an official API, and by doing so, I'd be violating the terms of service. My aim is to remain unnoticed since this app isn't widely recognized. It doesn't rely on GPT-3 or Quillbot.

However, I'm willing to share certain sections of the code, such as how I generate the images. Additionally, I'm available to answer any inquiries and offer tips.

InformerRappa

Reaction score
Good luck on your journey! I'll be following along.

Lessig

Reaction score
What AI tool do you use to rewrite content?

Preciswa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Interesting, I'll keep following along.

GrinderTao

Reaction score
Do you know any tools where I can input a large list of keywords and it automatically generates content?

Buggyro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What AI tool do you use to rewrite content?

For AI-assisted content creation, I'm using a paraphrasing tool that you can buy. I don't want to promote any specific tool here, but you could also use Quillbot like others do.

For fully automated content creation (much faster but with a few more mistakes), I'm running Pegasus on my own computer. I'm using this specific model: Pegasus Paraphrase.

To the other person asking: There's no ready-made tool that does this job well. At least, I haven't found one. You have to create it yourself with your own tweaks. I can offer advice, but I'm not going to share my entire source code. It's also not for sale.

Sionerpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Wishing you the best as you move forward!

Fuglobal

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Best of luck with your goal!
There's another individual here who pursued a similar path but didn't achieve any success. You might want to look him up. I won't provide a link so you can conduct your own research; there's plenty to learn in your AI journey.
You may find it beneficial to examine his approach and identify any mistakes he made; perhaps that will offer some insights. The underlying concept remains the same, though.

Top Bottom