Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Doing Domain Parking AND Search Arbitrage?

GrinderTao

Reaction score
Hello,

I joined a company last year that deals with Native ads and parked domains, and we've been earning good revenue using Google feed. However, when I tried to open an account with hosting companies and parked a few domains, my account was immediately shut down due to a policy violation. I later found out that purchasing traffic is no longer permitted.

Interestingly, I am doing it from my corporate account, and the same hosting company that banned my personal account is now assisting me on a corporate basis. This made me wonder if there is a double standard, or if this is a relatively new rule and old players are still allowed to continue doing it, while new players are not permitted.

Therefore, I started looking for new parking companies that still allow paid traffic, but so far, I haven't been successful. However, I stumbled upon a Reddit post that asked the same question, and the reply was quite intriguing: "Native Ads -> Search Engine open source with AdSense Ads - It's how the big guys do it."

The thread is now closed, so I'm wondering if someone can show me an example of such a page. Additionally, does anyone know of any parking companies that still permit paid traffic?

Readdi

Reaction score
Hello,

I joined a company last year that deals with Native ads and parked domains, and we've been earning good revenue using Google feed. However, when I tried to open an account with hosting companies and parked a few domains, my account was immediately shut down due to a policy violation. I later found out that purchasing traffic is no longer permitted.

Interestingly, I am doing it from my corporate account, and the same hosting company that banned my personal account is now assisting me on a corporate basis. This made me wonder if there is a double standard, or if this is a relatively new rule and old players are still allowed to continue doing it, while new players are not permitted.

Therefore, I started looking for new parking companies that still allow paid traffic, but so far, I haven't been successful. However, I stumbled upon a Reddit post that asked the same question, and the reply was quite intriguing: "Native Ads -> Search Engine open source with AdSense Ads - It's how the big guys do it."

The thread is now closed, so I'm wondering if someone can show me an example of such a page. Additionally, does anyone know of any parking companies that still permit paid traffic?

What exactly do you mean by "parking domains"?

Proudel

Reaction score
Which parking domain do you use? I have an idea...

Poolab

Reaction score
Driving traffic to parked domains has not been allowed since around 2009. If you were able to do it last year and got paid for it, then consider yourself lucky. However, there are still professionals who are doing paid traffic arbitrage through Adsense and domain parking, but they know how to handle it properly. Having been in the parking business for over 7 years, I can confirm that it still works.

Mountaili

Reaction score
Driving traffic to parked domains has not been allowed since around 2009. If you were able to do it last year and got paid for it, then consider yourself lucky. However, there are still professionals who are doing paid traffic arbitrage through Adsense and domain parking, but they know how to handle it properly. Having been in the parking business for over 7 years, I can confirm that it still works.

Success in driving traffic to parked domains is not just a matter of luck. I continue to do it on a daily basis, investing heavily and receiving large payouts. However, I also agree that some people are being allowed to continue doing it. Although I am well-versed in the parking business, I am currently unable to open an account, and am thus seeking an alternative.

Regarding the Adsense approach, could you provide me with more information about it? Specifically, what is required and what does a page look like? I would appreciate it if you could share this information with me, even if it's in private.

MdoggMister

Reaction score
Unfortunately, my attempt to open an account with a hosting company and park a few domains was met with immediate account shutdown due to "policy violation." Do you mind sharing which service you used for this?

MagicGurl

Reaction score
"Native Ads - > Search Engine open source with AdSense Ads - It's how the big guys do it"

Anyone have idea whats this?

Kurobi

Reaction score
"Native Ads - > Search Engine open source with AdSense Ads - It's how the big guys do it"

Anyone have idea whats this?

I believe they may be referring to creating a landing page with ads instead of parking a domain. The prevailing opinion is that parking domains is no longer viable, and that creating your own customized page with your own rules is the way to go. Not only can you avoid the risk of getting banned, but you can also drive traffic as much as you want.

In my view, parking domains is a waste of time. Instead, I suggest creating your own custom landing page.

KixSpecials

Reaction score
I am the owner of several domains that I wish to sell, and I have been considering the option of creating a landing page for each one to drive traffic to them. If you have a hosting account that supports add-on domains, it could work efficiently without requiring excessive server resources. In my view, it does not make sense to allow GoDaddy and other parking sites to profit from placing ads on your domains. Additionally, I am unsure if this is a sound SEO strategy. Rather, it is possible to achieve superior results by constructing customized landing pages and optimizing them for on-page SEO. This is precisely what I plan to do.

KingDoom

Reaction score
I believe they may be referring to creating a landing page with ads instead of parking a domain. The prevailing opinion is that parking domains is no longer viable, and that creating your own customized page with your own rules is the way to go. Not only can you avoid the risk of getting banned, but you can also drive traffic as much as you want.

In my view, parking domains is a waste of time. Instead, I suggest creating your own custom landing page.

Are you confident that creating your own landing page will prevent your account from getting banned? I've read that AdSense disapproves of simple landing pages that exist solely for the purpose of displaying ads, and many people have reported having their accounts banned.

Although I've never used AdSense myself, you suggest that it generates more revenue than parking. However, I've parked domains that have an EPC of $4, and sometimes even $10 or more. This translates into $800 or more in returns from a $400 per day ad spend, which is double the profit. Is it possible to achieve these kinds of returns with AdSense?

GrinderTainted

Reaction score
Are you confident that creating your own landing page will prevent your account from getting banned? I've read that AdSense disapproves of simple landing pages that exist solely for the purpose of displaying ads, and many people have reported having their accounts banned.

Although I've never used AdSense myself, you suggest that it generates more revenue than parking. However, I've parked domains that have an EPC of $4, and sometimes even $10 or more. This translates into $800 or more in returns from a $400 per day ad spend, which is double the profit. Is it possible to achieve these kinds of returns with AdSense?

PPC, or pay-per-click advertising, varies among different niches. While a high CPC (cost per click) may be earned through parking with one ad network, another network may get higher earnings. A landing page offers more flexibility in terms of driving traffic and achieving a higher click-through rate (CTR), as parked pages tend to look unappealing.

Regarding the question of whether one will get banned, it depends on the quality of the traffic. If the traffic is low quality and non-converting, there is a higher chance of being banned. However, if the traffic is of higher quality and has potential for conversion, the likelihood of being banned decreases.

Personally, I have experimented with parking, but it did not get positive results. Despite having some creative ideas, many of the domains were already taken. Additionally, there is a blackhat method for parking that allegedly works well.

HotSport

Reaction score
Could you please clarify what "park a domain" means?

Iamgi

Reaction score
Hey OP His main point, in my opinion, was that you could send qualified traffic to the landing page for conversion by including PPC advertising on it. Since they don't seem to like that sort of thing, I'm not sure if you would be approved for Adsense with that setup, but I could be wrong. Probably someone in this room has extensive knowledge of Adsense.
There are many PPC programs; there is an entire section here devoted to them. Since they are here, they are probably more likely to assist you in setting up an effective campaign.

Intricul

Reaction score
PPC, or pay-per-click advertising, varies among different niches. While a high CPC (cost per click) may be earned through parking with one ad network, another network may get higher earnings. A landing page offers more flexibility in terms of driving traffic and achieving a higher click-through rate (CTR), as parked pages tend to look unappealing.

Regarding the question of whether one will get banned, it depends on the quality of the traffic. If the traffic is low quality and non-converting, there is a higher chance of being banned. However, if the traffic is of higher quality and has potential for conversion, the likelihood of being banned decreases.

Personally, I have experimented with parking, but it did not get positive results. Despite having some creative ideas, many of the domains were already taken. Additionally, there is a blackhat method for parking that allegedly works well.
Does anyone know what he meant by the "method for parking"?

Jazzmed

Reaction score
Could you please clarify what "park a domain" means?
It entails purchasing a domain from any domain registrar, creating an account with any domain parking company, adding your domain to the parking company, and returning to the domain registrar to update the DNS or point the DNS to the parking company.

This is the flow
(Name Cheap domain you purchased) (Again, you updated the domain dns at name cheap)Parking companies such as Voodoo, Sedo, Parking Crew, Bodies, etc. are listed under DNS Point to Parking Company. add domains to the parking service

Hopefully you understand now :D

Rockerwr

Reaction score

It's just your opinion or experience; not everyone will agree with you. Whether you want to believe it or not, people are still making enormous amounts of money in this industry and will continue to do so. I'm not here to prove anything, so please don't discourage others who are looking for a way forward.

SereneMans

Reaction score
I have access to an account that, using just domain parking and paid traffic, has generated over $1 million in revenue over the last two years. With the proper approach, is most definitely not dead. I have campaigns, setups, and highly profitable niches, but I am unable to open accounts with parking companies because they do not accept new players.
I'm looking for a different way to apply my knowledge as a result.

Sleekko

Reaction score

I got in touch with the person who said that, and he gave me this illustration:
http://www.savesmart.com/savesmart28/search/shopping?q=Hair+Brush+Wholesale (accessed via USA proxy)
And he claimed that listing Google AdSense search results is very difficult to make. Then they advertise these pages to Google once more (odd), preventing AdSense penalties. On a large scale, he claimed it works, but the profit is extremely small.
But it's hardcore coding, they said.

Stringer

Reaction score

I got in touch with the person who said that, and he gave me this illustration:
http://www.savesmart.com/savesmart28/search/shopping?q=Hair+Brush+Wholesale (accessed via USA proxy)
And he claimed that listing Google AdSense search results is very difficult to make. Then they advertise these pages to Google once more (odd), preventing AdSense penalties. On a large scale, he claimed it works, but the profit is extremely small.
But it's hardcore coding, they said.

In order to advertise the search engine site, he built one with an Adsense custom search engine before using Google Ads/Adwords.Google may approve this method even though it is an arbitrage if the advertising is for branding.

Top Bottom