Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Adsterra is really one big of a garbage company

ClownFly

Reaction score
I recently started using Adsterra based on some positive reviews I came across, although I also encountered some warnings about potential malware redirects. Despite the mixed feedback, I decided to give it a try myself.

Unfortunately, my experience with Adsterra has not been positive. Just a day after placing banner ads, I received complaints from users who were randomly redirected to unknown sites without even clicking on anything while visiting my website.

For those considering this network, I strongly advise thinking twice, as it can potentially harm your site and negatively impact your Google rankings.

I reached out to Adsterra's support team, and their response was dismissive, claiming that everything was fine without addressing the issue properly.

Upon conducting further research, I discovered that people had been complaining about the same problem for years, and it appears that Adsterra has yet to find a suitable solution. It's possible they are reluctant to address it because they profit from such offers, but I cannot say for certain.

At the very least, Adsterra should warn their publishers about the potential harm this could cause to their websites, so they can make informed decisions and take necessary precautions.

Top Bottom