Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Web-H ZippyShare has decided to end service.....

Taistandb

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that.

Vinerchco

Reaction score
It's unfortunate to hear that. They have been delivering reliable hosting services for over a decade.

Bergires

Reaction score
I would express my sadness about your post with a sad emoji, but I'm uncertain if that affects your reaction score. Thank you for bringing this issue to light. Zippy has truly been a reliable service for a long time. I now feel guilty for not disabling ad-block and using tools like .hosts and MACE on their site without considering the impact. It seems that more of our beloved services may face a similar fate as their business models struggle under the increasing integration of ad-blocking in various products and services.

BlackP

Reaction score
It evokes a similar feeling to the downfall of Megaupload, albeit for different reasons.

Drewzard

Reaction score
It evokes a similar feeling to the downfall of Megaupload, albeit for different reasons.
They still exist, but under the name Mega.io.

Ivanteli

Reaction score
They still exist, but under the name Mega.io.
Yes, that's correct. However, Mega is no longer the same as it used to be. It now has a new owner, reportedly a Chinese person.

AirBroadcast

Reaction score
It's possible that they are attempting to modify their business model or make other changes. It's always disheartening when a beloved service like Zippy undergoes transformations. </3

Top Bottom