Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Youtube Tools For FREE! Make more views and money!

Wilru

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

When I initially joined MMO, I had absolutely no money and was constantly on the lookout for free programs and tools. Today, I would like to share with you a few websites that I used to assist me in publishing videos on YouTube.

Without further ado...

▶️EDIT YOUR VIDEO ON WINDOWS: fxhome.com
(If you need a free software to edit video, this will make the job)

▶️SEARCH RELATED KEYWORD: seoreviewtools.com/youtube-keyword-tool/
(Very useful as a service as it is free and offers the possibility to choose the country, I must say that I still use it today to look for some long tail keywords)

▶️DOWNLOAD THE SUBTITLE OF A VIDEO IN 1 SEC: savesubs.com
(This service helps you to extract the text from a video, if you want to use it on a blog or you need it to send to a voiceover to make your own version of the video)

▶️AI - TITLE GENERATOR: tunepocket.com/youtube-title-generator/
(Write the keyword of your video, and this tool will generate a title for your video)

▶️AI- DESCRIPTION GENERATOR: app.inkforall.com/youtube-description-intro
(It help you generate some description for your video if you don't have any idea about it)

▶️AI - TAG GENERATOR: tunepocket.com/youtube-tags-generator/
(This tool will search the most used tags , you can copy all the tags with 1 click and copy to your youtube video)

▶️CREATE YOUR OWN THUMBNAIL WITH PHOTOSHOP ONLINE FREE: photopea.com
(This tool is photoshop....online...... and it's FREE)

▶️EDIT YOUR ON VIDEO ONLINE FOR FREE: kapwing.com
(Obviously the program has limits and it is always better to buy low-cost keys for some old version of editing software like Sony Vegas)

▶️FREE IMAGE TO USE ON YOUR THUMBNAILS: unsplash.com OR pexels.com
(You can use all of the image on your thumbnails, in some of that you have to give credit to the author in the description of your yt videos)

▶️EXTENSION THAT HELPS YOU ANALYZE VIDEOS: tubebuddy.com
(this browser extension helps you analyze competitor videos)

▶️YOUTUBE MUSIC WITHOUT COPYRIGHT: youtube.com/channel/UCEickjZj99-JJIU8_IJ7J-Q | youtube.com/channel/UCht8qITGkBvXKsR1Byln-wA | youtube.com/user/HEROboard
(Some youtube channels that offers free music without copyright)

Here is a comprehensive list of free programs I am aware of, which enable you to enhance your YouTube channel without spending a dime. ;)

If you happen to know any other programs or tools that I haven't mentioned, feel free to share them in the comments section.

Babushka

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I appreciate your acknowledgment of the tools provided, and I'm glad you found them to be excellent resources. Thank you for your positive feedback.

MurphyVibrant

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You're welcome! I'm happy that I could give you the information you were looking for. If you have any additional questions or require more help, feel free to ask.

Messagene

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
That's fantastic! Thank you for sharing.

BiggRee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Wonderful contribution, OP. Thank you!

Patrism

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing! I especially appreciate the no copyright videos. Cheers!

Cozync

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm grateful for these incredible and useful tools you've provided!

Bracell

Reaction score
I was in search of a reliable thumbnail creator, and the one you shared will suit my needs perfectly. Thank you!

Braines

Reaction score
Is there a way to obtain the search volume and difficulty of YouTube keywords without any cost?

Top Bottom