Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Ads or Facebook ads?

Covektab

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am eager to acquire knowledge about using Facebook Ads and YouTube Ads due to their tremendous potential. However, in the current year, 2023, I would like to know which platform holds greater promise for the future, offers a more transparent return on investment (ROI), and exhibits better scalability in the long run.

Additionally, if anyone is aware of a recommended course or informative video that can help me learn these advertising methods, I would greatly appreciate your suggestions.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

DarthCanyons

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
While both platforms are effective, Facebook offers more accurate targeting choices, while YouTube stands out in terms of brand visibility and audience reach. Consequently, the better choice depends on your primary objectives. You may want to look for recent tutorials tailored to each platform or consider checking out Facebook Blueprint and Google Ads Academy for the latest course updates.

IdealCert

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am eager to acquire knowledge about using Facebook Ads and YouTube Ads due to their tremendous potential. However, in the current year, 2023, I would like to know which platform holds greater promise for the future, offers a more transparent return on investment (ROI), and exhibits better scalability in the long run.

Additionally, if anyone is aware of a recommended course or informative video that can help me learn these advertising methods, I would greatly appreciate your suggestions.

The choice relies on your campaign objectives. If you aim for conversions and potential customers, Facebook is the target. For faster and stronger brand coverage, YouTube is the way to go. Analyze your campaign objective carefully and then delve into the platform that aligns with it.

Octatpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In my view, Facebook provides a more straightforward approach to refine specific advertisements. On that platform, you can employ affiliate marketing and various other strategies effectively. When you have a distinct target audience or demographic, it becomes more manageable to navigate than other options. However, the effectiveness ultimately relies on the nature of your campaign. I can't comment much on YouTube as I lack significant experience with it.

Plasman

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Can you please provide the channel name where Gerry Crammer offers a free course valued at $2000 on YouTube for Facebook ads in 2020, with a strategy that remains consistent in 2023, but with only minor differences in the Facebook ad counts interface now?

SisterHippo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

The availability of various distribution and targeting options on Facebook makes it subject to your specific requirements, although the cost can be quite high. On the other hand, YouTube is an excellent platform for generating traffic at a minimal expense, enabling you to effectively promote your brand or product. As for learning, Udemy offers valuable courses at an affordable price, while captivating blogs can easily be discovered through Google searches.

Top Bottom