Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Will I succeed on tiktok?

Vegantech

Reaction score
I am currently new to TikTok and lack knowledge about its algorithm. I have no prior understanding of how TikTok functions, and I am interested in using the platform to promote my products. My question is, if I invest in paid TikTok courses and study the algorithm thoroughly, will I be able to achieve success on TikTok, attract significant traffic, and understand how to create viral content? I would appreciate your response. Thank you.

Drophe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I find TikTok to be incredibly unpredictable, to the point where I believe no course can guarantee viral success. While such courses may offer some assistance, it's definitely not a surefire method. If any course claims to guarantee viral fame on TikTok, I consider it to be a scam.

Most courses will advise you to focus on improving engagement and retention rates, as well as creating captivating content. However, I'm perplexed when I compare my own experiences. For instance, I have a video with 600,000 views but only a 25% retention rate and a 0.5% engagement rate. Yes, you heard it right - despite the high view count, there are only 2,900 likes and a few comments, saves, and shares. On the other hand, I have a video with only 2,000 views, but it boasts a 66% retention rate and has garnered 490 likes, along with some comments, saves, and shares.

I can't help but wonder how such disparities occur. And I'm just as clueless as you are.

Noticess

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The TikTok algorithm can be quite perplexing, as it seems that videos with less intellectual content tend to receive higher view counts.

ThugOnline

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You'll need to try it yourself as no single course can provide you with the definitive solution for achieving success.

Evanger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I find TikTok to be incredibly unpredictable, to the point where I believe no course can guarantee viral success. While such courses may offer some assistance, it's definitely not a surefire method. If any course claims to guarantee viral fame on TikTok, I consider it to be a scam.

Most courses will advise you to focus on improving engagement and retention rates, as well as creating captivating content. However, I'm perplexed when I compare my own experiences. For instance, I have a video with 600,000 views but only a 25% retention rate and a 0.5% engagement rate. Yes, you heard it right - despite the high view count, there are only 2,900 likes and a few comments, saves, and shares. On the other hand, I have a video with only 2,000 views, but it boasts a 66% retention rate and has garnered 490 likes, along with some comments, saves, and shares.

I can't help but wonder how such disparities occur. And I'm just as clueless as you are.

It can be quite perplexing, but in my opinion, courses primarily serve to guide you towards the right direction. They often teach you how to identify trends within your specific area of interest, provide insights on creating compelling captions, and delve into various aspects, including the TikTok algorithm. However, I believe that taking these courses does not guarantee viral success. Instead, they equip you with the knowledge and strategies necessary to increase your chances of going viral and help you navigate the path more effectively.

Idekania

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You'll need to try it yourself as no single course can provide you with the definitive solution for achieving success.
I find it quite perplexing, but I believe that courses primarily serve to guide you in the right direction. Most courses teach you how to identify trends within your specific area of interest, provide insights on crafting captivating captions, and delve into various aspects of TikTok's algorithm. However, it's important to note that taking these courses doesn't guarantee viral success. Instead, they simply provide you with a roadmap and guidance to increase your chances of going viral on TikTok. What are your thoughts on this?

Runninger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you manage to create a video that becomes widely popular and discover a means to generate income from it, your chances of achieving success are undoubtedly high.

SterWire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you manage to create a video that becomes widely popular and discover a means to generate income from it, your chances of achieving success are undoubtedly high.
Is it possible to create viral videos by enrolling in courses and studying the TT algorithm? That's the question, LOL.

WeTNT

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I found no value in examining the TikTok algorithm and analyzing video interactions. The key factor is the content you create and sheer luck. Even if your content is excellent, if it doesn't go viral, it simply means you've been unlucky. It's evident that posting the same video multiple times will get varying outcomes. While most videos will hover around 2,000 views, some may reach 10,000 to 300,000 views, and occasionally, one or two videos will go viral, amassing over 1 million views. This observation remains consistent even when using the same outstanding video across multiple new accounts.

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I found no value in examining the TikTok algorithm and analyzing video interactions. The key factor is the content you create and sheer luck. Even if your content is excellent, if it doesn't go viral, it simply means you've been unlucky. It's evident that posting the same video multiple times will get varying outcomes. While most videos will hover around 2,000 views, some may reach 10,000 to 300,000 views, and occasionally, one or two videos will go viral, amassing over 1 million views. This observation remains consistent even when using the same outstanding video across multiple new accounts.
Thanks bro

Ceutall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am still amazed by how my insignificant video managed to accumulate 47,000 views. Consequently, I decided to create superior content, but my subsequent videos have only garnered views ranging from 200 to 700.

Fuglobal

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am currently new to TikTok and lack knowledge about its algorithm. I have no prior understanding of how TikTok functions, and I am interested in using the platform to promote my products. My question is, if I invest in paid TikTok courses and study the algorithm thoroughly, will I be able to achieve success on TikTok, attract significant traffic, and understand how to create viral content? I would appreciate your response. Thank you.
Enrolling in paid courses can be an unnecessary expenditure when you can access the same information for free. Essentially, by purchasing the "Stitch Method" for $9999, you are promised to achieve millionaire status.

Newsha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's important to be cautious when selecting paid courses as many of them may lack value and be considered scams. Therefore, it's crucial to make careful choices. Unfortunately, I don't have any specific recommendations to offer at the moment.

Shadesside

Reaction score
At the start, prioritize having a large quantity, whether it's followers, friends, or views, rather than focusing on the quality of those connections or interactions. Once you have established some momentum or popularity, shift your focus towards emphasizing quality over quantity. Then, strike a balance between quantity and quality by putting equal effort into both aspects.

ThinkFlash

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Simply employ popular sounds and adhere to trends, and the algorithm will favor your content.

AmericaGlace

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's remarkable how confidently misguided some people in this discussion are. Like any other social media platform, TikTok does involve an element of luck. However, I have personally managed to transform numerous brand new accounts, starting from zero followers, into accounts with tens of thousands of followers. This has been a consistent achievement for me. In fact, my most recent account reached 20,000 followers in just eight days. Once you understand the factors that contribute to your videos appearing on someone else's "For You" page, the only thing holding you back is your own efforts.

BiggRee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey, I believe you will definitely succeed. It's important to seek advice from experts too. Keep in mind that your commitment will determine your outcomes. Stay persistent, have faith in yourself.

Iamassit

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's remarkable how confidently misguided some people in this discussion are. Like any other social media platform, TikTok does involve an element of luck. However, I have personally managed to transform numerous brand new accounts, starting from zero followers, into accounts with tens of thousands of followers. This has been a consistent achievement for me. In fact, my most recent account reached 20,000 followers in just eight days. Once you understand the factors that contribute to your videos appearing on someone else's "For You" page, the only thing holding you back is your own efforts.
We greatly value the detailed explanation you provided in your response, and our community is extremely grateful for it, especially the people who contributed to this discussion.

Your outlined process enables anyone to rapidly grow their follower count from scratch to thousands within a matter of days.

We are sincerely thankful for your valuable input, which significantly benefits everyone in this community.

Mologyst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe that enrolling in a paid course won't guarantee you a magical formula to become viral on TikTok. However, if you explore educational resources on YouTube, you can discover a wealth of valuable information, much of which can also be found in paid courses.

DarthCanyons

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Perhaps checking out some informative SEO videos on YouTube could be a good way to start.

Top Bottom