Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Youtube WILL I GET MONETIZED?

XoInlove

Reaction score
If it's not reused content, you'll most likely get approved.

Trixtvil

Reaction score
From my experience, even after reaching the required 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours, it can take some time for monetization status to be updated on your channel. Sometimes, the stats can also differ slightly between the mobile app and the desktop version.
It looks like you're using the mobile app. Try switching to a desktop browser and check the sections below. Please refer to the screenshots provided.**
image 1.webp
image 2.webp

Upilword

Reaction score
From my experience, even after reaching the required 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours, it can take some time for monetization status to be updated on your channel. Sometimes, the stats can also differ slightly between the mobile app and the desktop version.
It looks like you're using the mobile app. Try switching to a desktop browser and check the sections below. Please refer to the screenshots provided.**
View attachment 38304
View attachment 38305

All of them are complete.

Top Bottom