Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Youtube WILL I GET MONETIZED?

Upilword

Reaction score
Hey, I've completed all the necessary steps for approval, and now it's under review.
image 1.webp

Revenue is now displayed on my channel.
image 2.webp
Do you believe acceptance is likely for me?

Last edited by a moderator:

AlliLove

Reaction score
It's challenging to make a judgment without viewing your content.

Upilword

Reaction score
It's challenging to make a judgment without viewing your content.
I create them independently, handling all the editing and voiceovers to ensure a clean production without any copyright issues.

AlliLove

Reaction score
I create them independently, handling all the editing and voiceovers to ensure a clean production without any copyright issues.
It's indeed a positive beginning when you manage everything on your own. However, it's worth noting that there are certain niches that YouTube doesn't include in their program. Nevertheless, the numerical data seems promising.

Upilword

Reaction score
It's indeed a positive beginning when you manage everything on your own. However, it's worth noting that there are certain niches that YouTube doesn't include in their program. Nevertheless, the numerical data seems promising.
I've observed a lot, and this niche is quite popular; it's in the finance sector.

AlliLove

Reaction score
I've observed a lot, and this niche is quite popular; it's in the finance sector.
You can't know if someone is a partner unless they publicly share their stats. YouTube can display ads even if a channel isn't monetized. For example, crypto is a niche that, as far as I know, isn't allowed in the YouTube Partner Program (YPP).

Upilword

Reaction score
You can't know if someone is a partner unless they publicly share their stats. YouTube can display ads even if a channel isn't monetized. For example, crypto is a niche that, as far as I know, isn't allowed in the YouTube Partner Program (YPP).
Wow, all that effort for nothing! 🤦‍♂️

DreamyContent

Reaction score
Do you have over 4,000 subscribers?

Comicsp

Reaction score
You'll probably get approved very soon, mate. The same thing happened to me. When I applied for monetization, I noticed the $ symbol in my YouTube Studio app before receiving the approval email. The next day, the approval email arrived. Don't worry, you'll get it. Good luck!

If you want to check even before the approval email, look at your AdSense account. If your AdSense is approved, that means you've been accepted into the YouTube Partner Program (YPP).**

WeblogInterest

Reaction score
If you see those stats on your account, I think there's a good chance you'll get approved.

Upilword

Reaction score
You'll probably get approved very soon, mate. The same thing happened to me. When I applied for monetization, I noticed the $ symbol in my YouTube Studio app before receiving the approval email. The next day, the approval email arrived. Don't worry, you'll get it. Good luck!

If you want to check even before the approval email, look at your AdSense account. If your AdSense is approved, that means you've been accepted into the YouTube Partner Program (YPP).**

Thanks a lot! I’ll check it out and update you.

Hungswer

Reaction score
Is YouTube currently approving channels within a month?

Hungswer

Reaction score
That's what it says, but most of the time, approval happens within 1-5 days.
Really? That sounds great to me. I’ll start a channel to test out some ideas.

Top Bottom