Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Why my linkedin accounts keeps getting banned?

GotBuzz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I currently have multiple LinkedIn accounts, and initially, I had no issues managing them together. However, recently some of these accounts have been unexpectedly suspended without any specific reason provided. Despite uploading my identity card for verification, I have rarely received a solution or resolution to this problem.

I'm curious to know if anyone else has encountered a similar problem or if anyone has found effective ways to resolve this issue. It's worth noting that some of these accounts already have a significant number of connections and activity, while others are relatively new.

Any insights or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Bugco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider using an undetectable web browser as it might prove beneficial for your needs. Additionally, using a multi-login feature (unaffiliated) could also be advantageous.

Ruitne

Reaction score
Consider using an undetectable web browser as it might prove beneficial for your needs. Additionally, using a multi-login feature (unaffiliated) could also be advantageous.
Impressive! I appreciate your swift response.

I must admit that the term "non-detect-browser" is entirely new to me. Could you kindly provide further information about it so that I can learn more?

ThedevilNath

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Multilogin effectively conceals your digital fingerprint and canvas, ensuring that LinkedIn remains unaware of your use of multiple profiles on a single computer. This means that when using Multilogin, LinkedIn cannot detect the presence of numerous profiles originating from the same device.

Runninger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Enjoy the benefits of incognito mode with 10 complimentary profiles, absolutely free. No credit card details needed.

Antecti

Reaction score
I recommend switching your browser to employ gologin for fingerprinting. After that, experiment with using a socks 5 residential proxy on top of it. Once you've done so, please inform me of the results.

Talkerlo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I use various types of fingerprints, and sometimes, I encounter account suspensions as well. Nowadays, it has become a common occurrence in this field. For instance, I've experienced random bans on accounts that were over a year old, despite not using them actively. To tackle this issue, I believe maintaining a sufficient number of accounts is essential. This way, when such situations arise, you can simply replace the affected account with a new one.

HellSee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I wanted to provide an update following my previous post. Today, I experienced the unexpected suspension of my personal LinkedIn account, which I've had for over 8 years. Surprisingly, I hadn't engaged in any unusual activity. This incident seems to reaffirm my earlier statement that such occurrences have become commonplace these days.

In my opinion, it appears that LinkedIn might be implementing random bans as a means of verifying the authenticity of accounts. By doing so, they can ensure that only genuine users remain on the platform, and this strategy helps them eliminate fake accounts consistently.

Putionis

Reaction score
Exercise caution when using multiple account logins. Presently, I only use one account for a single phone.

Top Bottom