Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Why my linkedin accounts are not getting any engagement?

Drophe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Despite my experience in this field, I find myself at a loss for ideas regarding a particular challenge I'm facing.

I have a client who provides accounting services, and I'm responsible for managing their LinkedIn account. Unfortunately, the posts shared on the account receive very little engagement, resulting in a diminishing reach with each subsequent post.

The posts themselves are relevant to the industry and well-written, so the issue does not lie there. However, upon analyzing the client's connections, I noticed that there is a lack of people from the same industry, and approximately 40% of the connections are business owners.

I have a strong suspicion that the client's connections are not well-suited for their objectives. I'm seeking advice and suggestions on how to rectify this situation. Is there a way to improve the quality of connections to better align with the client's goals?

Poddyvi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider assuming control of the content creation or considering hiring a proficient person for the task. It appears that the current person might not be regarded as a "thought leader" in their field and might not effectively connect with their audience through their writing. By adopting this approach, you can exercise more influence over the direction of the account and achieve your desired objectives. Additionally, enrolling in a LinkedIn course could be beneficial, helping you optimize posts for higher rankings on Google search results, potentially securing a position among the top 10 SERP results.

Shaingh

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
  • Instead of providing vague and unhelpful advice, try searching for "LinkedIn pods" on Google for more specific and practical information.
  • You'll appreciate the tip later.

TinnysDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Generate more connections within the same or related field. By increasing your network of connections, you'll open the door to even more opportunities for interaction and engagement, leading to a wider audience reach for your posts. Keep expanding your network, and you'll notice a significant boost in your online presence.

BlikiPony

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Seek out people who are actively participating on LinkedIn by posting and engaging with content. When you engage with their posts, some of them are likely to return the favor. It's also beneficial to follow the principle of "fake it till you make it," which involves having acquaintances engage with your posts initially. This can help boost your post's visibility to a larger audience, increasing the likelihood of attracting engagement from new users.

Lastly, consider tagging active people in your posts. If you tag someone with a sizable following (10-15k audience) who responds to your post, their followers will also be exposed to your content. This strategy can significantly expand the reach of your posts and potentially lead to increased engagement.

Girlan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Increase the number of associations within the same industry to attract a larger audience and generate more interest in the content. Best of luck!

Drophe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider assuming control of the content creation or considering hiring a proficient person for the task. It appears that the current person might not be regarded as a "thought leader" in their field and might not effectively connect with their audience through their writing. By adopting this approach, you can exercise more influence over the direction of the account and achieve your desired objectives. Additionally, enrolling in a LinkedIn course could be beneficial, helping you optimize posts for higher rankings on Google search results, potentially securing a position among the top 10 SERP results.
I'm working on it, but there's really not much interaction happening. I checked out his connections, and they're not great. It seems like the issue is coming from that, plus he hasn't established any relationships with anyone so far. Still, thanks for pitching in - I appreciate it!

Top Bottom