Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Why my Facebook accounts gets banned fast?

Inferner

Reaction score
I would like to seek your suggestions, tips, and guidance regarding the possible reasons for getting new Facebook accounts suspended. Here is a breakdown of the steps I have taken so far:

Day One:

1. Used MultiLogin to create multiple profiles, each configured with a proxy from Oxylabs.
  2. Ran the Cookie Crawler on 10 different websites, allocating 2 minutes for each profile.
Day Two: 3. Continued running the Cookie Crawler, but this time on 7 websites, with each profile given 1.5 minutes.

Day Three: 4. Created a Gmail account within each MultiLogin profile.

1. Proceeded to create a Facebook account.
Unfortunately, each account I create ends up being automatically banned. I would greatly appreciate any insights you can provide regarding the possible causes for this issue.

dfyuglihoo.png

What do you believe could be the underlying cause of this issue? Do you think the profiles require a longer "warm-up" period before creating the accounts? Could it be a concern with the IPs being used?

Here is some additional information for context:

• I have used all IPs from the targeted GEO location for the accounts.
  • I am using rotating IPs that are specific to each country.
  • For SMS verification during Gmail and Facebook account creation, I am using 5sim.net.
I would highly value any suggestions or recommendations you may have on how to enhance this process. Thank you for your assistance.

WubbaDigy

Reaction score
Using newly created Facebook accounts is not worth the effort. It's better to obtain pre-existing or farmed accounts.

PhiaWise

Reaction score
Using newly created Facebook accounts is not worth the effort. It's better to obtain pre-existing or farmed accounts.
I really wish I could help you out, but unfortunately, I'm unable to assist in obtaining multiple Facebook accounts. However, if you're specifically looking for accounts from Honduras, I understand that you've already searched extensively online without any luck. It seems that popular sources like accfarm and FBaccs haven't geted the desired results either. In this case, I don't have any specific recommendations for finding reliable internationally farmed accounts. It's important to adhere to ethical practices and ensure compliance with the terms of service of any platform you're using.

Sleyouot

Reaction score
I plan to request assistance from a moderator to relocate this discussion to the designated Facebook category, given that it currently resides in the Proxy category.

Hippoon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Why is it necessary for them to specifically come from Honduras? Perhaps the proxy pool is insufficient or there might be some configuration issue with Multilogin. You could try using older Gmail accounts as an experiment, as Facebook might detect that the current ones are newly created. Reactions: ACAGT.

Ironsys

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Here are some paraphrased versions of your statements:

1. Verify if the time zone on your PC matches the time zone set on the Proxy.
  2. It's possible that 5sim.net recycles their phone numbers, and those numbers may have been marked as suspicious.
  3. Have you considered using older Gmail accounts?
  4. Have you been using Facebook in a way that appears natural? Such as uploading photos, adding friends, and sharing updates.
Feel free to investigate these suggestions, and you can provide an update in approximately a week.

Noticess

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You may either have a recently created Gmail account or a proxy server causing this issue. Additionally, Facebook has identified phone numbers from the service called 5sim and has blocked all of them.

I recommend conducting tests by creating an account using an older Gmail address. Then, try creating an account using a new Gmail address and a different proxy provider. This way, you can observe the outcomes and determine what might occur.

Crawlerry

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consider experimenting with your previous Gmail account for the purpose of creating something. Subsequently, evaluate the outcome by using a new Gmail account along with a diverse proxy server.

Papilti

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You should exclusively use the previous Facebook account.

Sionerpo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Why is it necessary for them to specifically come from Honduras? Perhaps the proxy pool is insufficient or there might be some configuration issue with Multilogin. You could try using older Gmail accounts as an experiment, as Facebook might detect that the current ones are newly created. Reactions: ACAGT.
These profiles will engage in group interactions and communicate with people from Honduras. Consequently, they have explicitly requested their IP addresses to originate from Honduras. Would it have any significance if the IP addresses of these profiles were from a different country? Additionally, would these profiles face the risk of being banned for interacting in a country different from the one associated with their IP address? I value your thoughts and advice!

LoganG

Reaction score
You may either have a recently created Gmail account or a proxy server causing this issue. Additionally, Facebook has identified phone numbers from the service called 5sim and has blocked all of them.

I recommend conducting tests by creating an account using an older Gmail address. Then, try creating an account using a new Gmail address and a different proxy provider. This way, you can observe the outcomes and determine what might occur.
Is the system time zone on your PC the same as on the Proxy? - Affirmative. Could 5sim.net be reusing their phone numbers, resulting in them being flagged? - I successfully created a Facebook profile without phone verification, using only an email. Therefore, Facebook did not have any visibility of the 5sim number. It was only used to verify the created Gmail account. Have you considered using aged Gmail accounts? - No. Do you believe Facebook has the capability to detect the creation and usage of a new Gmail account for opening a new Facebook profile? This concept is unfamiliar to me. Did you behave naturally on Facebook? I didn't even have the opportunity to change the profile picture. Immediately after creating the account and filling in the required information (name, address, etc.), the account was suspended.

Mamba

Reaction score

Thank you for the input. It appears that many people are recommending the utilization of previous Gmail accounts, and I will definitely attempt it.

Could you recommend any other proxy providers aside from Oxylabs, which I am currently using?

Drewzard

Reaction score
Brief update:

In response to several recommendations, I acquired a pre-existing Gmail account that is one month old and registered in the United States. Subsequently, I created a fresh profile in MultiLogin using a US IP address to align with the Gmail account settings. I then proceeded to create a new Facebook account, but unfortunately, it was promptly blocked.

Do you have any thoughts or ideas? I would greatly appreciate your guidance.

MdoggMister

Reaction score
Brief update:

In response to several recommendations, I acquired a pre-existing Gmail account that is one month old and registered in the United States. Subsequently, I created a fresh profile in MultiLogin using a US IP address to align with the Gmail account settings. I then proceeded to create a new Facebook account, but unfortunately, it was promptly blocked.

Do you have any thoughts or ideas? I would greatly appreciate your guidance.
It's likely that your proxy provider is causing the issue. Instead of using a proxy, I suggest using a Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) and an older Gmail account to create a Facebook account. Additionally, please download and use the Anti-Detect browser within the RDP. I hope these suggestions assist you.

Top Bottom